Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Requested Change to Lycansus and Weak dungeons weapons

Red face Requested Change to Lycansus and Weak dungeons weapons

Firstly i dont think im the first person to dislike the fact that all these lower levels have easy access to great tit weps in weod, which we higher levels who missed the opportunity would have to pay hundreads of millions of alz to get something similiar. I suggest that these weapons be make account binding instead of character binding, so everyone including higher levels will have an oppourtunity to benefit from it.

Also lycansus weapons need to be stronger, At least to the lvl of sigmetal, its supposed to be stronger than forcium since the level requirement is 5 lvls higher yet it fails in comparism even with the 3 choice random option. Also, why are they character bound? if you would like to keep then to a player why not make them account bound. This would be beneficial to everyone because players would do account transfers if needed to get from one character to another.

well anyone else agree with me? opinions welcome

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ronaldgrn View Post
    Firstly i dont think im the first person to dislike the fact that all these lower levels have easy access to great tit weps in weod, which we higher levels who missed the opportunity would have to pay hundreads of millions of alz to get something similiar. I suggest that these weapons be make account binding instead of character binding, so everyone including higher levels will have an oppourtunity to benefit from it.

Also lycansus weapons need to be stronger, At least to the lvl of sigmetal, its supposed to be stronger than forcium since the level requirement is 5 lvls higher yet it fails in comparism even with the 3 choice random option. Also, why are they character bound? if you would like to keep then to a player why not make them account bound. This would be beneficial to everyone because players would do account transfers if needed to get from one character to another.

well anyone else agree with me? opinions welcome
    I agree with you on the weak dungeons dropping pc titanium/phery grade gear cuz it'll last you until at least 140-150,but they need to do the same thing for osm and red osm grade gear for eod/sod/ft etc.,they do drop,but it's so rare that you're better off trying to craft them yourself

As for the character binding items,they allow for better drops when you equip them,so if you are lucky enough to get a lycanus weapon,equip it and keep running illusion castle and better ones will drop for you

I think the whole idea is stupid.... OGP had the right idea by having them expire after a few days..... then GG est goes and and messes it up now allowing people the ability to get pc weapons at 0 cost... Again, another way for people to get gear with out doing any work...dont get me wrong tit and phy kills your base dmg...but it comes down to the point....

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    I think the whole idea is stupid.... OGP had the right idea by having them expire after a few days..... then GG est goes and and messes it up now allowing people the ability to get pc weapons at 0 cost... Again, another way for people to get gear with out doing any work...dont get me wrong tit and phy kills your base dmg...but it comes down to the point....
    OGP never had control over their expiration. It was always Est. They changed it and it works in Korea so it probably will not change anytime soon. Best thing to do is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and make a new character like the rest of us.

Let the people have their pc tit and phery weps. Lycanus is another story. That stuff needs to be stronger than forcium and account binding instead of character binding. LMFAO @ fa/wi who get like lyc gs. have fun getting that thing ti equip

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    what do you mean it cost 0, it took me at least 60 run in weak eod to get that Tit GS. the card at the time cost 2 mil to 3mil each. let go with the lowest price 2 x 60 = 120 mil, that only getting one the GS not counting getting the Helm. Now you tell me it is still cost 0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I agree with you on the weak dungeons dropping pc titanium/phery grade gear cuz it'll last you until at least 140-150,but they need to do the same thing for osm and red osm grade gear for eod/sod/ft etc.,they do drop,but it's so rare that you're better off trying to craft them yourself

As for the character binding items,they allow for better drops when you equip them,so if you are lucky enough to get a lycanus weapon,equip it and keep running illusion castle and better ones will drop for you
    its not rare... i got like 3 pc tit drops IN A ROW on my noob wizzy. you're supposed to farm it so you can try it as many times as possible.
    the weak dungeon pc drops should be removed, but adding pc osm and rosm to higher dungeons? lol, no way...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FelixFelice View Post
    OGP never had control over their expiration. It was always Est. They changed it and it works in Korea so it probably will not change anytime soon. Best thing to do is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and make a new character like the rest of us.
    why would i make a new char for pc tit when i have +7 pc osm?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    why would i make a new char for pc tit when i have +7 pc osm?
    ur banned
    u dont have anything kakak

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    ur banned
    u dont have anything kakak
    no u
    i know your really jealous, but it's okay, son. you don't need to keep being jealous of me, theres not even hope for you.
    you got owned, jajaja.

why don't you buy that pc osm blade with your eos8 money? OH WAIT..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast