Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crafting proofs!

Trainee

Crafting proofs!

I just recently decide to start crafting, since I have a couple hundred million alz to blow, I decide to invest in crafting. So far I'm only on shadowsteel armour gloves.

Could someone who craft armours gloves also list the stuff I need for each proof? I want to estimate the cost and chance before I continue.

I'm probably not going to pass osm. But if you do know what you need for even higher proof crafts please list them if you can.
    Last edited by GhostCleave; 04-07-2010 at 01:54 PM.
    []D [] []\/[] []D

Press "F" for the crafting menu (explore that whole menu -- look at the drop down and the whole list of items to craft). Just look for "_____ of Proof", click on it and you'll see the required materials.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by CriSai View Post
    Press "F" for the crafting menu (explore that whole menu -- look at the drop down and the whole list of items to craft). Just look for "_____ of Proof", click on it and you'll see the required materials.
    I know........but I'm on vacation for 2 more week with no computer so I can't find out.........I don want to wait.............I know wht your wondering......"how can you type this?" answer: i got my iPod with me.
    []D [] []\/[] []D

Oh.. should have posted that in the first place. :S Well I hope someone will post for you. I can't log into the game at the moment, lol.

Cisa
    Human Thief - Guild Wars 2, Anvil Rock
    60 Elyos Cleric - Aion, Tiamat (Vaizel & Zikel merged)

Trainee
    I mainly just want to know the gear need for proof.
    []D [] []\/[] []D

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Incision View Post
    quit thinking about cabal on vacation you nerd.
    1. I didn't wanted to go on this vacation, I'm riding on a freaken 2 week tour bus. 75% of time I'm on a bus. There is nothing to do.

2. My highest guy is only a level 39 force shielder, meaning I don't play cabal that much since I'd been playing this game for over half a year now.
    []D [] []\/[] []D

weak

enjoy the easy crafting cause once u hit tit its almost impossible to get proof i've been stuck on it forever my total fail count is up to 40 and thats not including the failed amps.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCleave View Post
    1. I didn't wanted to go on this vacation, I'm riding on a freaken 2 week tour bus. 75% of time I'm on a bus. There is nothing to do.

2. My highest guy is only a level 39 force shielder, meaning I don't play cabal that much since I'd been playing this game for over half a year now.
    lvl39 with few hundred mils to blow... NICE!

Doesn't crafting start at level 50? O.o

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast