Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Toca's mFB Guide (Revised 06/28/10)

Banned

Post Toca's mFB Guide (Revised 06/28/10)

I've been playing Cabal Online NA for 2years + now. I have a good amount of knowledge for my class. I had quit for about 2months and came back to Cabal with nothing. Luckily my brother atmg22
    had quit upon my return. (Now he is also back as an mFS. Say hello if you see him. He hasn't played for over a year)

With permission I sold all of his gear. After selling, I was able to accumulate an amount of roughly 2bil. At that point I then realized , that before I had quit, my gear was totaled to almost 4bil. I already knew I could not obtain the gears I once had.

So I came up with the idea of becoming an mFB. I had told people of my transition , but people thought of it as a non playable class. Not even a non playable class, but a class that had many flaws.

So I am making this post, to show people who are interested in becoming mFB, that there is a way to make this class playable (Successful, strong enough to compete with others) This post will be based off the Hybrid FB Forumtwizzler.

This Guide is not for levels below 170.
    Any levels lower, will have different skill points and stats.

Gears:

4x Critical Rings +2
    BOS+6's
    AOB+9
    EOS+7
    2x Force Regeneration Earrings +6 / 2x Vampiric Earrings +4
    +7 OSM battehelm 36% CD
    +7 Forcium Katana 7% M. Amp ( A Special Thanks to one of my idols Kobioshi the King of War)
    +7 Forcium Orb 7% M. Amp (A special thanks to Seleena)
    +7 Forcium BattleBoots 7% M. Amp (A special Thanks to xAdamx! and Jeazyyy!)
    +7 Forcium BattleGloves 7% M. Amp
    +7 Forcium BattleSuit 14% M. Amp (A Special Thanks to ChaosOmega)
    Pet: Level 10 Broly (2% Critical Damage, 2% Resist Critical Rate, 1% Critical Rate, Add Damage+5, 1% resist Knockdown, 2+Skill exp, Magic Attack +10 , HP Steal +5)

Gears that I still would LIKE!:

EOS+8/40/7 battlehelm

An important factor to my build is reaching the level 170. Without 170 my build will not be complete. So for those of you who are thinking of becoming an mFB, I highly recommend you reach at least 160+. Until I can reach 170 my build will not be complete. (Updated now 170)

Build info:

Str 309
    INT 683
    Dex 272 (do not go any higher)

133% Critical Damage
    62% M amp
    923 M attack
    971 Defense

PVP

100% successful, my damage is high enough for my level.

Weakest Against Class: WA, sFS, (mFB unknown)

Strongest Against Class: WI, sFB, BL, FA, mFS (mFB unknown)

Skill Level: 18 18 18 18 20
    Combo: Terrra Lance, Fire Lance, Aqua Lance, Freezing Lance, Lightning Cannon.
    Note!!: While in pvp, if the 4 first lances do not get to at least 3/4's of opponents life, cycle from Terra Lance again, until you reach 3/4's life. ONCE!! you have reached 3/4's life, cast Lightning cannon as the finisher. Lightning cannon can easily take off nearly 1/2 hp of your opponent (Depending on his defense). So if you were to cast Lightning Cannon at 1/2 HP of the opponent, even though you crit, its not enough to finish him/her off. Lightning Cannon is way too slow. So if you don't kill him or her with Lightning cannon. You've lost the battle.

PVP damage tested

Lances: Crit 850+ (Never below 850) (Damage test will done. TAB against 1k + defense opponent)
    Lightning Cannon (Finishing Move): Crit 1000+ (Depending on Defense of opponent)

Nation War Damage tested: (Have not been to NW since EST transfer, Damage Unknown)

With Aura No Legacy Weapon: (The following calculations is outdated, will be updated soon)

Damage on Procyon Players:
    Lances: 1.1k on Procs
    Cannon: 1.7k on Procs

Damage on Guardians:
    Lances: 4.5k
    Cannon: 5.2k

With Aura and Legacy Weapon:

Damage on Procyon Players:
    Lances: 1.8k on Procs
    Cannon: 2.7k on Procs

Damage on Guardians:
    Lances: 4.8k
    Cannon: 5.7k

(Notice I did not mention non crits. Not worth mentioning since, if you don't crit, you won't win.)

If both players are pvping.........if you both don't crit at all.........the person with most amp and attack
    will be the victor ( even though the probability of both the players not criting.....is slim) For this particular class.....Critical Damage is the way to go.

PVE

I only use Aura and when in aura I have all CR+2's

Dungeons able to solo: Ft B1f and lower.......

Damage on Mobs:

Lances: Crits 3.8k
    Cannon: Crits 4.5k

With aura:

Lances: Crits 4.3k
    Cannon: Crits 5.1k

PVE Combo
    Skill Level: 20 9 9 9
    Combo: Lightning Cannon, Stone Cannon, Fire Cannon, Aqua Cannon (Repeat)
    (The only flaw for this class is PVE. If you thinking of partying up for some FT B2F........You will not be one of the starting players. Unless your the only player left on the world...no one will choose you if you are an mFB, same applies to mFS.)

How to Can I use Lances at lvl 18 and still have enough skill points to have Cannons?

Since we are magic users, we do NOT need our enchants at lvl 20. WE DON'T NEED ATTACK.
    The only thing that will happen from de-leveling our enchants is the Duration of the buff and the decrease of attack. Bring all enchants to level 16. After that, level the 3 cannons to 9.

Buff/Debuff Levels:

Buffs: - Regeneration Lvl 4.
    - Ice Blade Lvl 16.
    - Fire Blade Lvl 16.
    - Lightning Blade Lvl 16.
    - Aqua Vitality Lvl 20.
    - Earth Guard Lvl 20.
    - Wind Movement Lvl 13.
    - Resist Intension Lvl 2.

Debuffs:

- Enervation Lvl 20.
    - Lower Defense Lvl 18.
    - Execration Lvl 18. (You should be able to kill someone in less then 19s..LOL)
    - Hard Luck Lvl 20.
    - Darkness Lvl 13.
    - Mana Freeze Lvl 20. (This buff nowadays is almost useless)
    - Field of Execration Lvl 14.
    - Field of Enervation Lvl 20.

Well thats all I have for now...........Its really late...I'm gonna take a nap. I hope to hear some feedback whether its negative or optimistic. But please don't stray away from topic.....just let me know what you think. Thank You all.

-toca4eva1
    Last edited by toca4eva1; 06-30-2010 at 08:50 AM.

Banned
    i had my fb go sfb, then mfb, and then hybrid. personally, i like hybrid best, because i just jack up assassinate and infernal to 20, and use crit weapons instead of amp. and i use tl, fl, tc, fc, lc, all lvl 20. after lightning, i can normally just assassinate and they are surely dead, because that maxed assassinate sure pack one hell of a punch, same for infernal. the only difference was that i had to give up like 30 def and like 700 defense rate from the upgrades. a small price to pay for some epic finishers and still being able to use stigma for stun in pve, yes? The two strong sword skills also make close-up pvp alot easier, and finishes them off quickly.

Banned
    Nice Nice I just simply love the DPS. And the pure fact that a "Fail Class" can kill epic players. LOL

Banned
    I'm wondering how you do in a pvp, not pk. With lvl 18 terra lance (strongest lance) you hardly crit for 800 vs 900 defense. How is it then that you can defeat 'epic players' in a pvp?
    Also wondering how you think your lightning cannons can do 2ks seeing as how they take off half of your opponent's hp?
    Last edited by otice1; 06-28-2010 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by toca4eva1 View Post
    Nice Nice I just simply love the DPS. And the pure fact that a "Fail Class" can kill epic players. LOL
    try replacing forcium amp armor with any other tier (along with a 7% suit instead of a 14%) and then see how fail this class is on equal footing.

Banned
    When did I say against 900 defense? Regardless, its 850+ (Depending on defense). 900+900+900+900+1.1k = Defeat.........If I were to crit all..................

Banned
    Your right snooby, that is why mFB's should only be made at 170. Didn't I mention that in my guide? Anyways its been proven even without a 14% amp piece, that mFBs can still be a successful class. DemonReiatsu was also an mFB. He was always in war channel, and people always thought he was me. (All forcium) He switched back to sFB. Cuz it was boring for him. Everyone has their tastes.

Banned
    You specifically said that you never crit for less than 800. Any 'epic player' will have 900+ defense easily, meaning that you in fact do not always crit for over 800. Please edit guide. Thanks
    Last edited by otice1; 06-28-2010 at 04:33 PM.

Banned
    When did I say against 900 defense? Regardless, its 850+ (Depending on defense). 900+900+900+900+1.1k = Defeat.........If I were to crit all..................
    All the pvps you win dependent upon you critting 5 hits in a row?

Banned
    Thank You edited* If I still crit +850 on a 1k defense player, I'll let you know specifically.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast