Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mission war Fee for level 95+ mission war

Mission war Fee for level 95+ mission war

Okay, my friend who also plays Cabal is confusing me with the fee for the higher lvl mission wars. He is saying there is not an entrance fee for the lvl 95+ mission wars but instead there is a fee for each time you get killed and/or if your nation loses. is that true? If not how could he think that it is true? To me it doesn't sound right but hey, I just want to make sure.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 03:24 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by lugalo View Post
    Okay, my friend who also plays Cabal is confusing me with the fee for the higher lvl mission wars. He is saying there is not an entrance fee for the lvl 95+ mission wars but instead there is a fee for each time you get killed and/or if your nation loses. is that true? If not how could he think that it is true? To me it doesn't sound right but hey, I just want to make sure.
    There is a 1m entrance fee, however if your nation wins you could win your alz back and have a small profit.
    Venus

Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post
    There is a 1m entrance fee, however if your nation wins you could win your alz back and have a small profit.
    Yea, I expected war to still have you pay the 1 million alz entrance fee because I mean that's the way it has always been(I think), but I still can't fathom how my friend managed to come up with his "get killed and/or your nation loses war you lose alz" thing. He whispered me and said "don't go to war" and I asked him "why not?" and he told me that you lose alz each time you die or your nation loses if you're in war. I asked him if he was sure and he said "Trust me I know". I was so sure that that isn't the case and that he might be mistaking that for something else, because one day I asked him if he goes to war, he replied that he rarely goes to war, and I asked him why he chose the nation he did, he replied just to be on a side.

but I'm still confused and I wonder how he came up with it.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 03:25 PM.

Your friend was right about losing your money if your nation loses the war. (You don't get your 1 mil back if you lose the war)
    Venus
    Crescence
    Force Blader

is he shooting cats outta his domomouth? o-O

Mmm.... Fruit~

Banned
    1mil entrance fee, so if u win/lose ur friend had that part right.

but on the other subject he mentioned bout if u die u lose money could be, i have a friend thats been playing for yrs and said the more u die the worse buff capsule u get, no matter ur score. so example die 10x, get a med capsule, die 0 x, get a high...

and buff caps/pills r just npc food/alz.

If u lose and ur 120+ in t1 and u did really good then u mite get some money back

The most i ever got was around 750k when i lost