Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: farm war?

farm war?

Alot of you are prob gonna say this is a noob question but still i want to know:
    Alot of people tell me about "farming war", how exactly can you benefit from doing this and which level war is best for it? Right now i have a wizard in the 61-94 place and an FB in the 95-129 zone, however im not to good on the 95-129, how can i "farm war" and what can i get from it?

Farming war is simply going to every war you can and only lvling to the maximun lvl for that tear. Lvling to lvl129 and Farming T1 is a easy way to build up on wexp being the reason why people do it. must people farm to get a certain Honor lvl so they can use acces before they lvl up.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

there's really no point on farming now, since both sides get same wexp... people used to farm lower tiers cuz they can dominate and always make sure they get the higher amount of wexp... but now that it is the same wexp there really is no point to farm lower tiers unless you want to feel mighty strong in lower level wars. In my opinion its better to lvl up to higher tiers just because, you can run more dungeons, or do more bossing with higher lvl characters (which you probably won't be able to do if you are farming lower tiers). However, if they ever do decide to change the wexp back to the old system farming lower tiers is a good idea.
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

people have told me you can make money from this though, is that true? i know the buff capsules can be sold for money at NPC's and that wexp can be traded for alz but everytime i check with the officer the wexp can only be traded for about 200k for 100wexp or so, and the buff capsules only sell for about 200k or 300k. However, people have told me that some capsules can sell for 10m, how can i get those capsules?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentothenate View Post
    people have told me you can make money from this though, is that true? i know the buff capsules can be sold for money at NPC's and that wexp can be traded for alz but everytime i check with the officer the wexp can only be traded for about 200k for 100wexp or so, and the buff capsules only sell for about 200k or 300k. However, people have told me that some capsules can sell for 10m, how can i get those capsules?
    you just get lucky sometimes and get the higher lvl capsules
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

oh ok thanks.