Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Question on building

Angry Question on building

I know this might be a nooby question but, how come I don't gain any points from building? I built like 5 res's today and got no build points

you only get points when you build with your own alz and not with points

Oh, thx. Does the number of points I gain depend on what I build? And does building on certain bases matter?

Yes for the points according to what you build. Res and warps are 90k build points = 9 points. All other large towers are only 60k (also have less build time) thus = 6 points The medium towers give you 48k pts = 4.8 pts and small towers are like 15k= 1.5 pts. Also IF your nation wins that war, all the alz you spent on building you will get it back as compensation for winning with your regular winning bonus. if you lose, you wont gain it back. I'd read up on where to build things b4 being a serious builder or maye to learn where best to build what. Debuffs towers should be first choice after res.
    ( I may not be all correct with the building points given, but you do get 9 pts per res/warp and 1.5 per small and around 5-ish for med).

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Yes for the points according to what you build. Res and warps are 90k build points = 9 points. All other large towers are only 60k (also have less build time) thus = 6 points The medium towers give you 48k pts = 4.8 pts and small towers are like 15k= 1.5 pts. Also IF your nation wins that war, all the alz you spent on building you will get it back as compensation for winning with your regular winning bonus. if you lose, you wont gain it back. I'd read up on where to build things b4 being a serious builder or maye to learn where best to build what. Debuffs towers should be first choice after res.
    ( I may not be all correct with the building points given, but you do get 9 pts per res/warp and 1.5 per small and around 5-ish for med).
    Oh wow, that was a lot!! Thanks, I learned a lot from 1 post =)

yea glad to help I enjoying helping ppl learn about the game. In fact many of those that I taught something are better then me now haha.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]