Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfect core success chances...

i have tried many many many times to upgrade cuz of the Sig Event. So first i tried core exh high, cuz Highest not out yet. 0 to +9 if 0 to +6 i dont fail, hard to believe but once in a while. From +6 to +9 i tried 10 Cores Exh high, i fail 7/10. About 70%. AND BTW DONT THINKING OF TRYING CORE EXH HIGHEST ALL THE SAME. I think i fail more on that.

Quote Originally Posted by FelonyAssault View Post
    I know that from anything under +6 a perfect core has 100%. What about going from +6 to +7, does anybody know how much it helps there?
    do you know what you just asked.... maybe you made a mistake.... and meant enhanced core... but i doubt it.. cuz enhanced core aint 100% up to +6 lol *smack!*

< - -Someone who isn't going to troll you.

Ech doesn't always succeed, but people have been saying they work 100% until +7. I haven't heard of anyone trying to +8 with Ech yet.

Perfect cores never fail. With the new upgrade system I would suggest (depending on what the item grade is: osm, mystic, ect) that you try with 1 perfect core and fill the other slots with Uch. If for watever reason the attempt fails, then you may need to fill every slot with perfect core and that would stink to be it lightly. ):

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    To hell with the description, the answer is in the flippin' item name.
    LOL +1 for the one with left handed skillz o.o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12