Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Behold CABAL ONLINE 2!!!

Exclamation Behold CABAL ONLINE 2!!!

Have u heard? Maybe it's true or maybe it's fake but for me I think it's 87% it's true!!!

Can't wait to play it XD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yn5IZi-vxRo

Banned
    It says in the description box it's fake.

But a GM say it's true. That's wat a guy said on the comments.

Banned
    if someone commented saying that the GMs said the world is gonna end in Dec 20, 2012 would you freak out?

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    if someone commented saying that the GMs said the world is gonna end in Dec 20, 2012 would you freak out?
    Zuto just got raped

Banned
    It'd be nice to believe that they are making cabal 2,i'm not gonna lie,I bought into it too when they fist dropped it on everyone,but with all the effort they're putting into new stuff (dungeons and skills) for cabal online,I seriously doubt they are working on part 2

no.1 give away.....force jedi?...sorry,the word jedi is copyrighted by lucasarts and I doubt est is gonna throw away billions of dollars for the rights

Well 4 things
    1. HAHA that's silly but the world doesn't have anything to do with this =P
    2. NOOOO I Don't wanna get rape!!!
    3. Well maybe they didn't call it Force Jedi (maybe Force Ninja i'll like that XD)
    4. I knew some ppl will go against this but if this ever comes out don't say I told you so (if ur gona comment why then my response is that it was worth a shot).

I also agree with u Rastan but like I said I believe 87% that it's going to happen. Also I don't think they will make it at Q4. I think like in 2 more years maybe. I'm kinda with you guys but I'm leaning more to the other side other words I'm going to the gullible side XD
    Last edited by Zuto; 06-29-2010 at 04:42 PM.

if there is a cabal 2, they wont have an account transfer so we will all have to restart GG

is alright we need new thing to play with anyway is getting boring with this version of cabal now

As said before with all the dungeons an new skills i doubt there making a cabal 2. If so i doubt they could be working on it very hard So it would take a long time for it to come out in korea not to mention here. i wouldnt get my hopes im sure you have something better to entertain urself with than to be excited about a game that might or might not show signs of life in probaly more than 2yrs.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast