Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many?

Banned
    During prime time hours noon to midnight almost all the channels are 85%-90% full..........except prem channels and war channel

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    dont you realize that you are talking to a haxxor? he wants to know the number of players in order to mass hack all of us.

Red-Osmium
    well im half-retired cabal already, until ESTsoft replies to my random lost of items =.=

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    why dont you pm them in the forum?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by darklordex View Post
    lots and lots of people, prolly close to over 400 hundred thousand
    and about 500 of them are acitve

Red-Osmium
    i want my items bak >.> this is dumb, 2 months and my ticket is still "opened" how nice

Im pretty sure more people play cabal than are on forums, not as many as a year ago tho alot of bad stuff has happened-_-. population goin back up slowy though hopefully with the new gm ppls tickets will start getting answered a bit faster and the new updates are bringing new dungeons skills so hopefully those arent to far off either. btw dont forget its summer so people arent super active right now. ive logged in maybe 5times this summer and played like 3hrs maybe so when summers over we'll have a better idea.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Just Curious what caused EU's population 2 drop?
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Quote Originally Posted by YoungForum View Post
    Just Curious what caused EU's population 2 drop?
    Alz buyers and alz farmers (botters) + upgrade chances almost equal to 0 (zero) + drop rates equal to 0. Add to that all the idiots that don't know any other language in this world besides their own and there you have it: impossible to get good gear without buying alz/botting for alz or being EXTREMELY lucky and getting some uber drop, very hard to upgrade items once you have them, TG is full of people that don't understand what you say and 50% of the ones that understand you, think they are pro and do what they want (solo, wrong points, wrong tower builds, farm points) in TG...ohh and did I mention that there are no drops besides crap? It's the perfect recipe for ppl to quit and go for more user friendly games.

*Note: In 3 years of playing I didn't get any good drops. I didn't even see a plasma coating kit, sel, sem, osm craft, osm, redosm 2 slot weapons drop. And I did countless runs in Lid, RS, Tower b1f, b2f, FT b1f, FT b2f, etc.. I never saw an amp part drop, nothing special, nothing at all.
    There are people that have 20b sets and they play for a little longer than a year. There are people that play since open beta and all their items worth under 500kk alz. ))

Quote Originally Posted by haxz0r View Post
    Alz buyers and alz farmers (botters) + upgrade chances almost equal to 0 (zero) + drop rates equal to 0. Add to that all the idiots that don't know any other language in this world besides their own and there you have it: impossible to get good gear without buying alz/botting for alz or being EXTREMELY lucky and getting some uber drop, very hard to upgrade items once you have them, TG is full of people that don't understand what you say and 50% of the ones that understand you, think they are pro and do what they want (solo, wrong points, wrong tower builds, farm points) in TG...ohh and did I mention that there are no drops besides crap? It's the perfect recipe for ppl to quit and go for more user friendly games.

*Note: In 3 years of playing I didn't get any good drops. I didn't even see a plasma coating kit, sel, sem, osm craft, osm, redosm 2 slot weapons drop. And I did countless runs in Lid, RS, Tower b1f, b2f, FT b1f, FT b2f, etc.. I never saw an amp part drop, nothing special, nothing at all.
    There are people that have 20b sets and they play for a little longer than a year. There are people that play since open beta and all their items worth under 500kk alz. ))
    So EU doesnt differ from NA that much D:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123