Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How many?

How many?

Hello,

I was wondering how many Cabal players are in NA, because I don't see many active people on the forum.
    How many servers do you have and how many channels per server? In EU we have less players than 1 year ago... Last year all of the 23 channels/server were 80-100% full. Now, about 40-70% (sometimes even less) which is sad.

How are you guys doing?

Quote Originally Posted by haxz0r View Post
    Hello,

I was wondering how many Cabal players are in NA, because I don't see many active people on the forum.
    How many servers do you have and how many channels per server? In EU we have less players than 1 year ago... Last year all of the 23 channels/server were 80-100% full. Now, about 40-70% (sometimes even less) which is sad.

How are you guys doing?
    Probably abotu the same or worse lol not much man, People getting bored of the same nation war maps and crappy drop rates

Banned
    Hello,

How are you guys doing?
    worst

Let's hope that Cabal 2 will be a blast. That way, it will have a big community.

Let's hope that Cabal 2 will be a blast. That way, it will have a big community.
    lol i doubt all players in cabal 1 are going to go to cabal 2 when it comes out.. and the amount of new players that come to it probably wont make up for the people that didnt decide to switch over..
    so cabal 2 population is going to be either equal, less, or SLIGHTLY greater than the current population.

imo.

You also have to realize when ESTsoft took over Cabal NA, the "full" channel is not really "full."

They decreased the maximum amount of player in one channel as well so a "full" channel (Shows red) maybe only contains half of the players compare to a "full" channel an year before.
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

eternity i dont get how u still checking cabal forums when u dont even play the game lol

its a free forum community chaos so dont hate..lol

Quote Originally Posted by chaosomega View Post
    eternity i dont get how u still checking cabal forums when u dont even play the game lol
    Can't miss the good drama here so I check it when I have spare time. Hehe
    EterNity's Diary The only place to get More ET!!
    Starfish Attack!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast