Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FREE eCoins Now Available!

Quote Originally Posted by michaelasds View Post
    while this seems to be a good idea, opinion its not, most of the u need to be 18 plus, and u ALWAYS have to give then ur address which suks, it seems that only like 1out of 10 actually works and ur email get spammed, after you actually complete register they make u read all their pointless offers and than say if you dont read them ur are not gonna get ur ecoins, which is sad..... also it seems that if u enter false info u will be blocked and unable to recieve any ecoins at all.
    OR

You could lie about your age, address, phone number, email (make a fake one) and move on with it.

You don't seriously think they check your address do you? According to a recent submission I did, I live on 1234 CabalRevolution Av. in California

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

Banned
    In my huge house that nobody else has here because you're all broke
    nice thread jamie

just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Lethal View Post
    nice thread jamie

just kidding
    ah yes, oh wait! i do agree that this is a nice thread, even more so
    i believe that this is one of the nicest more manliest threads on the forum web browser site
    but just kidding? i can only speculate that you are taking your 1st comment back, which would be very saddening indeed
    or you could mean that you are taking back what is said in your signature about a supposed "incapable support staff"

if it is the latter i would like to thank you on behalf of all manly and womanly support staffs everywhere
    thank you and i love you
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Quote Originally Posted by Teisho Raizen View Post
    OR

You could lie about your age, address, phone number, email (make a fake one) and move on with it.

You don't seriously think they check your address do you? According to a recent submission I did, I live on 1234 CabalRevolution Av. in California
    dude read what i said most of the time it doesn't work and also if you enter false info your not gonna to get ecoins (most of the time) AND its very time consuming just to do those annoying surveys for like 20 minutes just to found out that you got nothing p.s i never entered true info as im not stupid

Quote Originally Posted by michaelasds View Post
    dude read what i said most of the time it doesn't work and also if you enter false info your not gonna to get ecoins (most of the time) AND its very time consuming just to do those annoying surveys for like 20 minutes just to found out that you got nothing p.s i never entered true info as im not stupid
    i did exact same thing as teisho, and i got 2.4k e-coins for free (2months worth of premium), you just gotta choose which one you gonna do, theres some that u just got to register to a site or some that u just gotta download a thing (and u can delete it as soon as u finished downloading), then theres some that you just got to watch video, you just gotta try and if it ask u for a phone/cel number, make up one. when this things ask me for a phone number, i enter the pizza hut's number in our neighborhood LOL

edit: i got 3.3k e-coins off this things now so far.... 3months of free prem is FTW =P
    Last edited by RebornSAZUZAKI; 08-10-2010 at 03:15 AM.

Banned
    the offers dont give u ur ecoins 99.9% of the time

Quote Originally Posted by Rs071822 View Post
    the offers dont give u ur ecoins 99.9% of the time
    here is the confirmation on the rewards thing

works fine for me LOL =P

Banned
    wow reborn how much time do u spend on that dude

yeah dood, chill out... get a li........

oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Rs071822 View Post
    wow reborn how much time do u spend on that dude
    lol 5-10mins isnt much. only did it like 5times as u can see on the dates, i only search for the offers that is easy to do, check every 3-5days for new offers =P

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast