Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mergaheph Quest

I have learned this in cabal PH, when I came back to visit my homeland Philippines, I used my relatives account to play his WI and he had no merga ring. With nothing to do I decided to run eod but then this shout of another player caught my attention coz he was cursing bout how eod wont drop the effing ring after so many runs and it was hillarious in filipino language... then two to three people replied back at him, they said that the best way to get the ring is to do all the quests of the dungeon. but before doing so, you got to abandon quest and retake it again (as if refreshing the process of taking the quest) if you have tried so many times.

Well I dont know if you guys tried doing it but it worked on me. to both the wiz in PH and my FA and fb here in cabal NA. my FA had a total of 10 runs, and my recently created fb (115 now) just had 1 run to get it.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

nice miavi

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

yeh its all luck... 50ish runs to get ring on fa... 3 runs only on fs... wiz is still counting lol

Indeed. All chance. Got one on my 18th run on one character and 50ish on another. Currently farming on another character and ran 76 or so runs with no luck. Will attempt Miavii's suggestion and I'll see how it goes.

Update: 109 runs now. Still no ring. ]:
    - - - - - 132 runs. Finally got it! Ran it normally w/o side quests.
    Last edited by PandaNeko; 08-26-2010 at 08:06 PM.

well it take me 50 runs to get my but i got some decent drops to made up for the w8 =3

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

I got it on my 136th run lololol. Saves me 2b for buying another rol+2, so fed up on runnin it many x.. I took the quest and run it for 80times then. Abandon the quest without retakin the quest and run it for 40runs and still no luck. Then retake the quest and got it for 16runs. I didn't took all the quest (axion golem) and i didnt open the final 4 boxes (from 3flesh golems to merg box) till i click the tomb for the last box (dnt open the last box yet till u open your 4 chest from 3flesh upto merg.) thats how i got it. Hope this would help. But i think it's all Luck. ^^.

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.

Banned
    I got mine on my third try hehe didnt even know i started the quest it was all a surprise for meh

Took me about 66 runs, nothing but luck aish ! -.-
    ~Retired

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I have learned this in cabal PH, when I came back to visit my homeland Philippines, I used my relatives account to play his WI and he had no merga ring. With nothing to do I decided to run eod but then this shout of another player caught my attention coz he was cursing bout how eod wont drop the effing ring after so many runs and it was hillarious in filipino language... then two to three people replied back at him, they said that the best way to get the ring is to do all the quests of the dungeon. but before doing so, you got to abandon quest and retake it again (as if refreshing the process of taking the quest) if you have tried so many times.

Well I dont know if you guys tried doing it but it worked on me. to both the wiz in PH and my FA and fb here in cabal NA. my FA had a total of 10 runs, and my recently created fb (115 now) just had 1 run to get it.
    I had to try this 3 times before I finally got it on my 120 bl, lol now cant continue leveling my noob FA nymore becus of the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by LackofABetterName View Post
    I gave up on my 7th run.

I logged out and sold all of my eods.
    lol your not persistent lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast