Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Mergaheph Quest

yeh i ran it about 124 eod's to get mine i really thought i wasnt going to ever get it and said "this is my last eod run forever" ran it and when i got to the boss i started talking on the phone lazily killing mergaheph and BAM!!! it drops XD i was so freaking happy lol

At over 200 runs now...still no luck. I hate this dungeon

Seireitei

Quote Originally Posted by missabear View Post
    At over 200 runs now...still no luck. I hate this dungeon
    Missa...I seem to have all the merg ring luck at the moment. I have found 3 myself and was helping on the 4th. 4 rings in 38 runs and I can SS my title progress if anyone doesnt believe me. We will get yours lady. Hang in there.

As always my services are relatively free for guildies. I just go for whatever drops to try and build up my whoping 10m bankroll im sittin on. So if im in there just fartin around tryin to make alz I will let you know!

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

<3 palo ill be taking you up on that offer if i dont get it soon

Seireitei

Shadow Titanium
    just got mine...9th EOD run.

31 runs here.

I was doing all the EoD helper quests (there's like... 8?) and one of em is to kill 10 mergahephs. The ring dropped on the next run. (I didn't turn the quest in, just completed it).

i got it on my 2nd run on my LVL quest.. : D. i was so dissapointed that i didnt finished my frozen fighter coin drop coz i only got 46/50. so went back to buy a EOD map again. just to found out its a blessing to go back and finish it..woolaa.. i got megaherp's ring drop on last boss chest in return. now that's what u call Destiny.

Everytime I'm killing the flesh golems, I start to get excited thinking "maybe it'll drop" but all this high hope leads to a downfall, and im bout to commit suicide. FML

One time i killed the chest and I was watching the "item" fall in midair, it was an item I have never seen before (it was in midair so it didnt have the name above it yet, so i got super excited in the fraction of a second) only to find out it was a belt. SLDJKFLSKFJLASHDJKSDFJKh

Wow my randomness typing made a smiley face.

it took me about 15 or so runs to get the mergaheph ring

i did what i saw on some random youtube video of how some guy debuffed the legendary chest and the ring just comes out so i just did exactly that and then first try it comes out but i HIGHLY doubt debuffing the chest makes any difference it was just complete luck

So I was doing my 100 rank up quest on my newly made and then decided that instead of waiting for ice babayagas to respawn, I might as well try to finish the boss and guess wut? My first run, there it is. All my 4 characters have it now LOL merga loves me

In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast