Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: picking my class

picking my class

im looking for a class that can contribute in a party, pwn at pvp, survive dungeons, and be able to kill someone in NW. please tell me if the WA fits these things? im starting barand new with my friends who picked a FA and a Wiz so those are the standards im looking for...

Banned
    Warlock > warrior

Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post
    Warlock > warrior
    to bad there is no warlock character -.-

RedOsmium
    If this is your first time playing cabal, I guarantee you will quit before you hit level 40 with a WA unless you fancy boring quest. Id go for a range class for faster leveling like a Force Archer or Wizard.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    If this is your first time playing cabal, I guarantee you will quit before you hit level 40 with a WA unless you fancy boring quest. Id go for a range class for faster leveling like a Force Archer or Wizard.
    its not and my friend already picked those classes so i really dont want to copy them...

warrior or wiz

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    warrior or wiz
    hoe hwlpfull are warrior party buffs compared to those of the FS WI or FA?

Shadow Titanium
    fs/wi pt buff is the best sp / shadow wa has variety morale + hp fury+ 110 atk blah blah just decide what you want 2 do with ur character then pick a class if u stick with it WA can be very strong if ur looking for something simple to use try FA or BL i fidn them the easiest
    Last edited by realowner; 09-11-2010 at 04:11 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    lol shadow shield is a joke it lasts max 2 hits against bosses in ft2 and in nw as well, so honestly speaking morale/fury> shadow shield by far

Quote Originally Posted by forumaccount View Post
    lol shadow shield is a joke it lasts max 2 hits against bosses in ft2 and in nw as well, so honestly speaking morale/fury> shadow shield by far
    but if you had a FS or a WA to pick in your party which one would you choose?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast