Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: xc0n the Nurse.

That's the point. Lol. Buying gear with USD isn't legit... /facepalm

oh noes, not legit on a video game, my life is over now. lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ is to funny.

it's not like he has gm stats or anything of the sort.

Quote Originally Posted by e10lt1z View Post
    LOL is the topic starter talking I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about someone because of there profession? Ok, he's a nurse? So the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ what? He's I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ting on you money wise, which if he wanted to he could put a faction of it into cabal and rape you up and down bloody ice, and STILL have 10x more money than you rofl.

l2flame kid, you picked a very bad person to start I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ with in this particular area.
    I guess this would be a valid argument if it didn't consist of so much..iono censored swearing? I don't know what fraction of money he put into cabal, and personally, I don't care if it's true or not. If he were a "responsible" nurse or w/e the dude is, why is he "fact/rumor" spending so much money on a video game? I'll say it once, I'll say it again, I don't care about your life, this is a game forum, keep it out. That, and he's a male nurse and a majority of cabal is either immature children or immature adults, and I'm sorry, a male nurse is funny, despite them making more money or w/e. Most people associate nurses with being women.

Oh by the way, quick fact, Rathian is a female dragon from a game called Monster Hunter, who has a pretty predictable pattern, so, in short. If he follows the pattern of his Warrior, don't see things going well for this Blader either.

I'd trade in my pixels for that much USD @_@. He benefits, est benefits, person selling their gear benefits.a lot. It would seem unfair to some people but hey.. There is also Alz buyers and that's even worst.

I'm loling at all the haters in this game I WUV ALL U HATERS! You make my life enjoyable. Please, keep up the good work ^-^

yuz all need 2 stop qqin over dat one xcons gears. yuz all fake n g@y n non legit like him

i think xcon picked the right career, since he likes cleaning up sh*t hahaha

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456