Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: xc0n the Nurse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    lol 1st some said 500usd then 700usd then now 1kusd?

btw i transferred 3x lmao.
    still doesnt negate the fact that u're spending money to "climb" urself to the top while others arent

Spur, Fiery, Xfail, 3 fails of cabal, I'm ashamed of your mothers for giving birth to you guys..esp. spur, looking like gollum from lord of the rings, SMH

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brolic View Post
    still doesnt negate the fact that u're spending money to "climb" urself to the top while others arent
    how much alz did tang buy

Osmium
    This applies to so many people. Lets make a list of who they are!!

lol u talking about him taking cabal seriously. uve spent close to 1k usd on pure server transfers alone. who know how much more on cash shop or w/e.. what i find funny is how much real money u are spending to get to the point u are at right now with a WA that isnt even urs, and as for darrk; he has spent 0 usd on this game and look at where he is at. lmao.
    lol toma had to buy me a nation change.. f spending money mengs

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorris View Post
    Spur, Fiery, Xfail, 3 fails of cabal, I'm ashamed of your mothers for giving birth to you guys..esp. spur, looking like gollum from lord of the rings, SMH
    lol i love chuck norris.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    xc0n is his brother too? LOL so 4 brothers? cool bro story

so uh anyway where's darkgenesis? im pretty sure xc0n went crying to him right after he got rolled in our pvps.
    even though he claims on not on his level. yeaaa okayyyy!
    Nah he isnt his brother, valdorth doesnt know what he talkin about. and yeah, i seen xc0n get droped. should be ashamed of himself

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Shadow Titanium
    Lol dnt mind darrKd he's not on my level.

He's not matured enough coz he's still on HS level and doesn't have a job. Lolz..

So i wnt bring myself down to a hs lvl kid who takes cabal so seriously. Lolz
    I guess we are going to talk about real life here.

Wait.

What are we talking about again?

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Just because you dont have money to spend or dont have a job or parents smart enough to go to college doesnt mean everybody does, thats like complaining about the yankees pay roll

everyone is irritated to you bro. lmao.
    you're trying to convince all of the player in NA that you're the Best Fail Wa? lmao.

mhm. I'm a Graduate of Bachelor's Of Science in Nursing. and i'm a Registered Nurse w/ Cardiac Specialty. (not CNA, Not LPN) earning 50bucks/hr.
    so even if you're trying to imply that you're The Best in Cabal w/c you always Shouted in war.

My Career Life> Yours...

2mos from now.. i'm Gettin' my Master's Degree. and will be Taking Certified Registered Nurse *Anesthesiologist* w/c what? earn more from Dr.

and you're saying that you're a H.S student that doesn't need a Job.

Your'e not always on High School lvl Kid.
    I didn't know a job in real life affected how you actually played in game! Man I should go get a better job then working at a grocery store, and just watch my character suddenly kick ass out of no where. The statement of you being "better" in real life is completely irrelevant to the fact you got rolled like a fat man down a hill, or a blunt, or any other simile someone can put here. This is a game forum, no one cares how "cool" you are in real life.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by j00bacca View Post
    I didn't know a job in real life affected how you actually played in game! Man I should go get a better job then working at a grocery store, and just watch my character suddenly kick ass out of no where. The statement of you being "better" in real life is completely irrelevant to the fact you got rolled like a fat man down a hill, or a blunt, or any other simile someone can put here. This is a game forum, no one cares how "cool" you are in real life.
    +1

The situation is only in-game, afterall.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast