Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PraetorSociety recruiting

Banned
    LOL 3shot me ? LOL funny i don't think so only been to 3 wars so far with this fa i only get killed fast if there is 7 vs me LOL u guys can talk here but we will see

Red-Osmium
    Lol u think u tough with ur gears. ^^
    wat was the top score u get so far? lol.
    and i war forever in t1... majestic...isnt good.
    If u want to test i can kill u less then 7 sec alone
    with my fs.
    Last edited by OhEmGee; 07-05-2010 at 05:44 AM.

Banned
    highest score so far is 144
    don't have my gear yet only good thing is orb and gloves rest junk

What the fark........that's....wow....that's a pretty low score.....yep I'm coming back to T1 proc and you'll see the wrath of Revan :]
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by On3 View Post
    LOL 3shot me ? LOL funny i don't think so only been to 3 wars so far with this fa i only get killed fast if there is 7 vs me LOL u guys can talk here but we will see
    sad fa is sad. caps are gonna get rolled in the near future, there are so many good people going t1 proc.

Banned
    i really do wish u guys were as good as much as u talk... thing this made the procs love me even more now since they always mf root and gang on me <3

Red-Osmium
    Lol dude my wiz gets 384 in T2 and t2 is harder than stupid t1.
    i can show u a SS with my FS/ bro FS with easy 300+ points. rofl
    Tell me u can do better? i remember i score 144 with my wiz at lvl 95. ROFL
    get some better gears and war better b4 u try to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on proc in T1 like that.
    Trash. (:

Banned
    lol dam u venus idiots are such I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥heads hey u score 300? well you must be on cabal 24/7 since u been replying alot you guys got a big mouth lol to me u guys are only pro at talking lol and come on 2 shot someone ? you must be hacking to 2 shot someone or u gotta have pro ass great which you probs don't even have 144 score isn't that bad if the guy has I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ gear and a low lvl u can get 144 with ur 95 wiz? LOL how much alz do you spend in getting that many points ?
    stop hating on the guy if he started a guild let him do what he wants so talking more action

spur was right you guys brag how good you guys are but you guys are nothing but big mouth talkers
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Red-Osmium
    Alz spend? nothing. just for 1m for war and probly 500k for SP pack+500k for vital? and keep on at it with all ur glitched alz
    U don't need great gears just to war. Learn2war. Friend even made 500+ points in t1.
    and its not how much you play rofl. I don't even go to 2 wars a day. nice assumption.

Banned
    pfftt whatever you guys talk to much... like that guy said wish u guys were good as much as you talk lol i agree 100% with him so whats with venus ppl being such I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥heads cant take that his making a capella guild he wants to start wining don't see a problem in that or are you guys just scared so you guys are trying to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ up his plan

haters <3<3<3

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast