Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Grats on ur solo

Banned

Grats on ur solo

You only needed to spend around 16b in glitched ALZ to get to on our WI's level!

that all u can say? a mere accusation? lmao u really are pathetic LMAO

careful guys dont get too harsh, the GMs might close the thread instead of reading tickets and banning gold spammers !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    that all u can say? a mere accusation? lmao u really are pathetic LMAO
    accusation?

he bought eof 8 for 10b, and is still offering people 6b+ for their items...get reals mang

his story is pathetic

rofl i sold 400 uchh in a shop adurrrr all that means is that he knowingly overprices his items to get glitched alz....meaning he took advantage of the glitch just as much as the glitchers did.

Banned
    kakak matri cant even solo quad, he never gonna solo pluma ):

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    accusation?

he bought eof 8 for 10b, and is still offering people 6b+ for their items...get reals mang

his story is pathetic

rofl i sold 400 uchh in a shop adurrrr all that means is that he knowingly overprices his items to get glitched alz....meaning he took advantage of the glitch just as much as the glitchers did.
    so if the lowest price in AH is 35m for a UCHH i shouldnt place mine there? and when a stack of 20 UCHH sell i shouldnt go and replace them? i would really be stupid like u if i didnt.

^lol

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Shadow Titanium
    funny how he talks like this when hes more then likely bought alz before anyways

Shadow Titanium
    You only needed to spend around 16b in glitched ALZ to get to on our WI's level!
    Sorry, but only two of Venus' wiz have solo'd Pluma. The rest of you s uck more than Cheese.
    Last edited by N3mesis; 07-06-2010 at 07:55 AM.

accusation?

his story is pathetic

offering on somethin expensive doesnt mean he got his alz on alz glitch, altho i know he does buy some of his alz/items w/ USD or should i say Forum gold..( get it get it spur? =P)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast