I'm sure it's been suggested before and I'm sure it'll never happen, but maybe implementing either a NPC function from Flasha or Cash Shop item that allows you to recover your used AP from a specific rune. Of course you don't get the rune back, but how many players here have been over 120 when the "AP" system was implemented and how many players back in the day have invested into specific runes but don't use them now. Of course the level cap was raised twice now, but people who have level 10 Pets or Lvl 190 don't have a use for Party EXP/EXP runes. Not to mention skill exp runes aren't as useful anymore because they don't give back as much SP to break even when comboing. Not to mention with the addition of rune cubes from War, all runes that were once pricy and not available are readily available. I don't think we who have grinded/made a lot of AP should have to remake a character just so you can get specific runes for specific classes. I'm not complaining or anything, and I'm grateful for the new DP system and it REALLY helps the occasional cabal player to get some AP without having to invest several hours of grinding to get AP, or having to buy beads/premium. It's just a suggestion, I don't know how you would be able to implement it...but I'm sure other players have the same idea. Maybe based on how much AP you remove, make it cost 500k/1m per AP point to withdraw it out? I don't know what else to do to make it fair.. Community feedback please?