Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: SheEvil > Matrimoney

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    kakaka.....forgetting to put one attack in your combo isnt an excuse for failure....one attack isnt gonna make ANY difference if you're already getting rolled and plastered by the other person(s) xD kakakaka gg /endthread
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    never heard of sheevil, must be a noob. kthnxbai

Banned
    every1 know that sheevil and frozenchaos suk at anything not standing 1,2,3 combo pvp kakakakaka

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    every1 know that sheevil and frozenchaos suk at anything not standing 1,2,3 combo pvp kakakakaka

Hug me, son.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Excuses excuses. still doesn't change the fact that i faced you enough to know your not what u would consider a serious threat unless ya got the drop on me. Nothing personal but it is a fair asscessment.
    lol, i guess you're not really pro, who gonna put blade cry in combo if theyre really know how to play. I was just messing around with u. Honestly, i dont even know who u are. Well yeah u guys need like 3 or 4 people in order to take a non-title guy like me down and not to mention i also got root, MF, ect. I coulda be bringer easily, in 2 days of war my score is like 1.8k, but i refuse to take that and went back to merc, and oh yeah in merc i still can be bringer anytime if i want. /endtheard

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpMENG View Post
    bro i could fade/dash combo with my left hand while feeding you some rice with my right hand, akakaakakaa

Quote Originally Posted by SheEvil View Post
    lol, i guess you're not really pro, who gonna put blade cry in combo if theyre really know how to play. I was just messing around with u. Honestly, i dont even know who u are. Well yeah u guys need like 3 or 4 people in order to take a non-title guy like me down and not to mention i also got root, MF, ect. I coulda be bringer easily, in 2 days of war my score is like 1.8k, but i refuse to take that and went back to merc, and oh yeah in merc i still can be bringer anytime if i want. /endtheard

I never claimed to be pro. I also am on mercury and not saying your bad just not what i would consider strong enough to be a threat to myself during war. Also I play wiz, your MF is a joke to me. Root on the other had is a OP annoying skill and desperatly needs a duration nerf.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I never claimed to be pro. I also am on mercury and not saying your bad just not what i would consider strong enough to be a threat to myself during war. Also I play wiz, your MF is a joke to me. Root on the other had is a OP annoying skill and desperatly needs a duration nerf.
    SheEvil is a blader >.> You obviously dunno who you talking about kakakakkaka nub. GG meng.

Banned
    bro i could fade/dash combo with my left hand while feeding you some rice with my right hand, akakaakakaa
    omg ur fade dash with ur left hand is killing me

OH WAIT l2target son. qq more about ppl fading on u k?

Quote Originally Posted by NBAFinals2010 View Post
    SheEvil is a blader >.> You obviously dunno who you talking about kakakakkaka nub. GG meng.
    and not to mention i also got root, MF, ect.
    I was replying to this statement. If its not considered a threat to me then I dont even bother associating a class with it. That is how little that person means to me.

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast