Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mercury players and G.Ms take this into account.

Red face Mercury players and G.Ms take this into account.

Were all aware that mercurys ecconomy is not doing so well. Possibly directly due to this http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...y-Guild-And-Me. Now i dont exacly have a flat out answer on how to fix it but in my opinion bringing back the "gift box" option would help. the reason i belive bringing back the gif box option would help alot because it might just recharche the middle class. To those who say that the gift box option is not fair to those who cant buy ecoins you should take into consideration the fact that youd b able to buy bb+30 days from others for way cheaper then 200m thus giveing u premeum service with out haveing to spend money in game.

And est if you check ogp sales youd see the majority of them were via the gift option.

<DivineGuardians>

Banned
    jesus nutsack u guys need to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about account binding items THEYRE TRYING to fix a paypal error before they can make them giftable

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    jesus nutsack u guys need to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ about account binding items THEYRE TRYING to fix a paypal error before they can make them giftable
    Simple fix game cards, don't have to deal with credit cards and all there problems

yeh paypal blows

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by darklordex View Post
    yeh paypal blows
    Only for children who lack the ability to qualify for credit account privledges.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    Only for children who lack the ability to qualify for credit account privledges.
    Separates the men from the boys. Ehehe...

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    +1111
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    hey that don;t count >.> no dad so can't be a man D:

lol just sayin that paypal messes up sometimes. not sayin that i dont use it

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Quote Originally Posted by darklordex View Post
    lol just sayin that paypal messes up sometimes. not sayin that i dont use it
    its more like Lets buy 202303032032032023023020330230 BB+ on a lvl 30 then say our credit card was stolen! Transfer before ban and yay . Lets just say the person sells them all.. est won't ban all the people who obtained them only the level 30 =o. Which is why paypal fails an gamecards own, i prefer paypal myself though dont have to get off my ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast