Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EU events vs. NA events

Banned
    god you kids are dumb estsoft are the ones who make the events, the website hosting the game just put it out there....you guys think ogp did anything by themselves without being told to do it by est first? adurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    god you kids are dumb estsoft are the ones who make the events, the website hosting the game just put it out there....you guys think ogp did anything by themselves without being told to do it by est first? adurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr r
    hence why EST called it SigMetal Round 2 -.- duhhhhhhhhh........but I agree. We're gettin gipped if we dont get an event from EST like that......i call bias. they hateses us
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Koreans wanna nuke us yo

stop trying to buy epic items -.- you want an rw3? work for it like the rest of us -.-..nubs..

just get a epic drop and sell it so u can get alz for u bike =O is what i did =P

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    just get a epic drop and sell it so u can get alz for u bike =O is what i did =P
    with the crap drop rate we have even as prem users? >.> the best drop ive gotten before was Stit FB gloves with s amp =/ i dont care about getting bikes or any of that in the first place.....sure it'd be nice if one dropped, but getting a bike is on the least of my priorities
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12