Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: #1 troll leaves forum

Banned

#1 troll leaves forum

This forum is totally dead. about a week ago, i just totally stopped getting on this fail forum. it's totally boring anyway, nothing exciting anymore. i won't be trolling these forums anymore. reminds me of all the people i've trolled so hard :O FailHour, WIpwns, BackUp, Jeazy's epic prosauce dancing skills, everyone.
    Btw, to all fail forum trolls, i was a way better troll than you and will always be #1 troll ever, kthnxbai
    so, yeah, goodbye cabal forums, sofa king fail. i won't be trolling here again, bai

bye all, sheep loves you

Later dude.

Banned

go watch ur god solo pluma be4 u leave
    kthnxbai
    Last edited by WIpwns; 07-07-2010 at 06:16 AM.

Trolling constantly =/= being successful at it. People like n3m and mytank could post once and do more than 100 of your posts. *inserts "Get on their level son" cliche here*

Lol @ post above

I don't troll as you always seem to lump me in as, my post count is indication of that enough. You won't be missed and goodbye.

Banned
    shut the f up son
    yay i can post now that my infracshunz r gone keke

peace

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LastHour View Post
    Trolling constantly =/= being successful at it. People like n3m and mytank could post once and do more than 100 of your posts. *inserts "Get on their level son" cliche here*

Lol @ post above

I don't troll as you always seem to lump me in as, my post count is indication of that enough. You won't be missed and goodbye.
    i don't count you as a troll, i count you as a i like to troll, lol.
    the fact that you even responded to this has makes me an even more successful troll

protip: stop worshiping fail trolls, boy. besides, i taught them everything they know, son
    Last edited by Sheep; 07-07-2010 at 01:16 PM.

This is a very useless thread... just makes you a troll, not a successful or good one.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WIpwns View Post

go watch ur god solo pluma be4 u leave
    kthnxbai
    lol, nice shopping skills

1. im not in the pic
    2. the dude that is currently talking- his text doesn't even appear in the text box, and you try to hide it by scrolling up to shop it? you have made a big flaw here, because, apparently, you screenshoted it right after i said it, right? you "said" it yourself, according to the screenshot.
    3. i was blocked before i even met spur for the first time on forums, meaning i was never even in-game to say this if i wanted.

fail shopper is fail

btw, anyone who knows me knows that i do NOT type like that >_> sorry, i'm not a freaking retard like you, lol. i actually use commas and all. -_- i would never address someone as dude without a following comma.
    sorry, dude, you got royally owned :\

Last edited by Sheep; 07-11-2010 at 10:55 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    lol, nice shopping skills

1. im not in the pic
    2. the dude that is currently talking- his text doesn't even appear in the text box, and you try to hide it by scrolling up to shop it? you have made a big flaw here, because, apparently, you screenshoted it right after i said it, right? you "said" it yourself, according to the screenshot.
    3. i was blocked before i even met spur for the first time on forums, meaning i was never even in-game to say this if i wanted.

fail shopper is fail

btw, i've never even met spur, we're in two different servers, sorry :\

tl;dr get trolled son

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast