Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabal Online 2: The Fate of Rivals

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    does it still hurt when a 129 FS drops u down like u were a piece of stick? and im just stating the FACT there "coughs"

and yes im a jerk and i know it, so wut? u got somethin against it eh?
    Nope. Lol i was just stating a FACT to. Your a Douche. True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I'm still not buyin it....if cabal 2 was really in development they wouldn't have bothered with all the new updates

lol...force jedi..wtf
    Of Course they are going to come out Cabal2, dont you know they will milk us as much as they can, then dumb us.

Quote Originally Posted by Leumas View Post
    Nope. Lol i was just stating a FACT to. Your a Douche. True story.
    so if im a douche whatcha gonna do bout it huh? doesnt make any difference since i know im a big douche and a bigger jerk. if u got somethin against it then lets just settle this in-game since we are in a game anyways.

oh snap @_@

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

W.T.F All yall people are such F ING retards why is it that every single GOD DAM post that gets posted sumone gotta start S>>>H>>>I>>>>T i mean cmon what are u guys 10 ????? my god grow the F up Go complain to sumone else (if u have a life) this is a game and if ur arguing about stuff about a GAME dam yall just plain idoits, and i mean yes its old news but I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ hop off bro maybe other people don't know for example moi and now im just gonna save myself hours of my life on a game that's about to come out with a sequel, which is nothing related to the 1st so win win for me lose lose for ya'll sukers. And Bro Hop Off Wood Mang

ummm no S>H>I>T sherlock?

Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    so if im a douche whatcha gonna do bout it huh? doesnt make any difference since i know im a big douche and a bigger jerk. if u got somethin against it then lets just settle this in-game since we are in a game anyways.
    lol i know your stronger than me. Admitted big deal so what? whatcha gonna do bout it huh? doesnt make any difference since i know im a better person than you. kthxbai

RedOsmium
    I lol'ed @ Force Jedi ><
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

^all youse fails hardcores

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

more relevant to the thread, i was reading a korean news interview on estsoft.

cabal online was apparently extremely successful in international market and boosted their annual earnings by 65% on the fiscal year of 2009. the general feedback from the players was that despite the fact that the graphics were starting to become outdated, players still enjoyed the low computer requirement to play and fancy skills. the nation war implementation was pretty much a huge success when it first came out, and its still being well-received despite being almost 3 years since the release of it.

after receiving the feedbacks stated above, the producer stated that cabal online 2 will try to aim for the same thing that made cabal 1 so popular for so long.

in direct quote, the producer said "i want to make cabal online 2 to the standards of final fantasy xi in terms of game content where the game can enjoy longevity of even 10 years."

cabal online 2 is also said to continue the storyline that was left off in cabal online 1. each class will have a different storyline.

lots of players reactions in korea at the time was pretty mixed. lots of people were psyched, but as i was reading through their forums, lots of them were pissed. they had spent so much time and effort in acquiring their gears and skills, and they didnt like the idea that it would not be portable to cabal online 2.

at the time of the post, there's NO trailers for estsoft's cabal online 2. the youtube video with the whole 'force jedi' nonsense is fan-made, as most of those illustration does not even relate to cabal. in the illustrator's website, the picture of the sorcerer with big staff that's featured on that youtube video is labeled by the illustrator, "i couldn't finish this piece. just didnt like how it looked".
    Last edited by restinpeace; 07-24-2010 at 10:07 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast