Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cabal "free coins" Safety.

Exclamation Cabal "free coins" Safety.

Well I've currently been downloading some stuff to get my free coin, and my anti-virus progrram'SpuerAntiSpyware", detected malaware and virus, from those thing I've downloaded. So I really just want to inform everyone else to be careful when signing/downloading things on those websites, especially the ones who doesn't have any protection on their computer. This might jeopardize ur main cabal account. just saying, in advance to people who takes the great advantage of the free coins offer.

Banned
    lol, your superantispyware actually detected something? mine never detects anything O.o. may be because of all the other crap i hae backing it up beforehand, so theres not even a chance for it xD i use malwarebytes', avg, and superantispyware, all registered. it works beautifully together ;D

anyway, i went to some of the free ecoin things, and nothing was detected o.o

^same

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Banned
    mainly why i highly discourage people from doing the free ecoins. its bullsh1t and not even worth it as it slams your computer with viruses and etc.

another lame ass attempt by cabal gms/management to grab more money.

Quote Originally Posted by syndrah View Post
    mainly why i highly discourage people from doing the free ecoins. its bullsh1t and not even worth it as it slams your computer with viruses and etc.

another lame ass attempt by cabal gms/management to grab more money.

you can't be serious EST soft did that free ecoins thing becuz players requested it. They were trying to do what we players wanted you can't blame them for that, if anything u should blame the one who requested it not EST soft.

lol they give a disclaimer b4 they start

congrats, you just figured out the real reasons for surveys and crap like it. Personally I don't trust surveys and such as they often give annoying emials and crap wich can end up housing viruses and mailware.. Oh and I recommend getting CCleaner. Its handy for clearing your cookies and temp internet files and such so you have less risk of stuff re-appearing as often. plus it clears some space on your computer.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

i have CCleaaner its so awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    congrats, you just figured out the real reasons for surveys and crap like it. Personally I don't trust surveys and such as they often give annoying emials and crap wich can end up housing viruses and mailware.. Oh and I recommend getting CCleaner. Its handy for clearing your cookies and temp internet files and such so you have less risk of stuff re-appearing as often. plus it clears some space on your computer.
    +1

Seriously, are we going to get invaded by foreigners on this forum? NO!
    lmao....

quick hints how to get free ecoins...

1) Pick free offers
    2) Don't take offer that require you to download (only use the download offers in a public computer!)
    3) do not make fake address... completely pointless and waste of times
    4) use an alt email (guess you guys already know that)
    5) Art of Liar!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast