Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: skills to use in wizard bm2..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lethalskills View Post
    clearly you dont kno me and are just going by my sig cause i was 149 throughout my entire last quarter only jumping on cabal for war. Wouldn't you think that I might have gained a few levels since summer has started? ....Maybe you should go outside the house once before the month ends, but then again if you do that you might make friends
    why u still in epidemic?
    ive left that fail guild a year ago

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    cause im special
    is that what your mommy tells you when she brings you your pb & j and milk?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    meh if i have to sacrifice distance for dmg then so be it. the rest of the party should be able to hold their own. but your nice for doing that xD. although ranged bm2 would be nice in war if you can't tank that well.
    I was once a wiz with decent gear (and maybe still lol), so I need that ranged bm2 on some occasion, most notably in FT B2F. But for most wizzies (pros go away =p), sacrificing some attack for range will certainly helps a lot with surviving ^^

-- Indomie enak --

Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    I was once a wiz with decent gear (and maybe still lol), so I need that ranged bm2 on some occasion, most notably in FT B2F. But for most wizzies (pros go away =p), sacrificing some attack for range will certainly helps a lot with surviving ^^
    well if you don't have a good fa in ftb2f your going to die anyways.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rythemz View Post
    thats why you bring fa's and evasions lol why decrease bm2 in ft b2f...if ur gonna die UR GONNA die no matter what bm2 bar u use lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234