Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nursing the team (Nurse costume!)

+1 Nurse Joy gets his damn costume.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

xDD

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Shadow Titanium
    This thread is directed toward xc0n...

shhhh

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

RedOsmium
    Me likey...
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

I know right! It'd totally sell good too XD Who doesn't want a smexy nurse running around in game haha.

Shadow Titanium
    I totally saw that coming when I saw the thread title, +1!
    Venus

+1 who doesn't want a nurse costume jeez
    16x FB

What would a male FA look like with a Nurse outfit..
    Fruity.

Quote Originally Posted by Liever View Post
    Lol, I beg to differ. xD

Only accentuates others lack and capability to take care of themselves. Archers aren't there to heal or play doctor for other lazy or ill equipped characters. If you die, you obviously have something to work on. xD

As an archer I feel very stern and stingy on my heals. If I have to sit there and heal your ass because you lack in the gear/skills department, I'm not going to do it for long. Shape up or ship out :P

Learn how to play your class or go away.
    Just like you dont need a wizzie for every freaking dungeon you run. Come on, lets be realistic and self sufficient.

But eh anyways back to the costume. Probably a skanky one. It'd be interesting to see the design. o.o
    The design of it will determine whether I concur or not.

I think there should be a little black dress >>
    Thats what I want. xD
    This is exactly the type of thinking that ruins this games sense of community. People forget that it's an MMO and MMO's are designed for people to not only play together, but for classes to be able to compliment each other. As an FB I'm never stingy about debuffs, why should I be? As a wizard, I'm always eager to buff my party and give them SP so we can finish a dungeon, or beat a boss faster. Sometimes I wish I had heal, because mass regen doesn't regen hp fast enough.

Just because someone needs a heal doesn't mean they don't know how to play their class. If people didn't need heals, I doubt there would be a healing class at all. The cooldown on potions used to be WAY less a long time ago. It wasn't until a certain update that they actually slowed the cooldown, making it harder to stay alive and level in higher places and dungeons. Other than making the gameplay a bit more difficult, do you know what a move like this meant? It meant they encouraged different classes coming together to help each other.

In other MMO's I've played, people knew the importance of what each class can bring to a dungeon, leveling party, etc. They usually look for a balanced party of healers, dps, buffers, etc.
    Though, in cabal, because people have such a soloist mentality and because Fa's are also a DPS class, people have forgotten the importance of having a support class that helps people stay alive.

I've seen so many people complain about a dungeon being too hard, or about dying too much in a certain map, but you have to stop and wonder, who are you partying with?
    The higher level maps and dungeons are designed to be difficult, and this IS an MMO. It is not designed for soloing. Just because you die alot or can't solo, doesn't mean you can't play your class. Some classes are just meant to be party classes, especially if it has a lot of party buffs (hello wizard).

I went to aosb1f with an FA for the first time, and it was the most heavenly experience ever. I didn't die once, and I'm a squishy FB. Probably two to three people died once during the whole dungeon. The first time I went aos with a party, we didn't even finish it, and I went with all lvl 160'-170's.
    It opened my eyes to something I had forgotten all along: each class has a certain skill that they bring to a party, and coming together to use those skills makes gameplay MUCH easier.

Just recently in NW, some noob wizard said they don't sp in war and yelled at everyone to use SP packs....WHAT? What type of backwards thinking is that? NW is about teamwork. If you don't work together as a team, you don't win, period. What sacrifice is it to a wizard to use SP during NW instead of SP packs? There is none.

I'm not saying it's your sole duty to keep people alive all the time, but at the very least be a team player. As an FA, you have a POWERFUL healing skill. Is it SO HARD for you to use it? It's JUST a skill and it costs you nothing to use it. You ARE a support class. Instead of yelling at other people to learn to play their class, why not learn to play YOUR class, which is to help others stay alive.
    The Lady has Spoken

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast