Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Nursing the team (Nurse costume!)

Bump
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Anyway, I'll pay this [GM]Kato a visit and make sure he doesn't do this again. Thanks!

I agree with the nurse outfit =3

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku0 View Post
    Give me healz, I gib you SP buffs? ?
    I need a sig like that. >_<

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Liever View Post
    Lol, I beg to differ. xD

Only accentuates others lack and capability to take care of themselves. Archers aren't there to heal or play doctor for other lazy or ill equipped characters. If you die, you obviously have something to work on. xD

As an archer I feel very stern and stingy on my heals. If I have to sit there and heal your ass because you lack in the gear/skills department, I'm not going to do it for long. Shape up or ship out :P

Learn how to play your class or go away.
    Just like you dont need a wizzie for every freaking dungeon you run. Come on, lets be realistic and self sufficient.

But eh anyways back to the costume. Probably a skanky one. It'd be interesting to see the design. o.o
    The design of it will determine whether I concur or not.

I think there should be a little black dress >>
    Thats what I want. xD
    I sooooooooooooooooooo agree, i hate it when ppl yell at me to "do my job" when they die in freaking aos or whatever, party heal should be enough to keep your ass alive, and thats only used when bosses spike attack or when you absolutely have to.

FA IS A DPS CLASS, whenever i go into a dungeon with someone im usually the highest dps the party has, why would you want me, out of all the people in the party to NOT dps your boss, im not sitting back and using greater heal on you, i dont even use greater heal on MYSELF, party heal is enough for me with my squishy defense, should be enough for the blader and WA and FS, and theres no excuse for wizards either, your defense is just as bad as mine but you have the AOEs to vamp back like crazy, so GEE TEE EFF OHH NAGGAR O:<
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    For the girl version.... I BETTER SSEE A HAWT ASS G STRING AND SOME SKANKY NESS haha XD
    white panties, white bra, a white, light see through jacket with 1 button connecting the two sides together between the tits and belly button, jacket connecting to a mini white skirt get the bully button a piercing too.. get the red + on the front of the thing too with the nurse hat...........im gonna go fap now :V
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

lmao XD . . . . .
    Anyway, I'll pay this [GM]Kato a visit and make sure he doesn't do this again. Thanks!

Bump

REVIVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE bump, +1 xD I would buy that (even though I'm not a fa).

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678