Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Nation War connection error

Thumbs down Nation War connection error

i noticed every time i use the button Join when it pops up for nation war it takes the full amount of time allowed to try connection, fails and disconnects, only to see that i have to relog back into the client and then have it tell me that someone else is trying to log in my account which is me, then errors again and closes the cabal client having me restart it back up just to log back in to get to war and by that time i am on the Waiting list in war and i never get in or i get in and don't have enough time to get my points and waste my alz
    Mercury

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    i noticed every time i use the button Join when it pops up for nation war it takes the full amount of time allowed to try connection, fails and disconnects, only to see that i have to relog back into the client and then have it tell me that someone else is trying to log in my account which is me, then errors again and closes the cabal client having me restart it back up just to log back in to get to war and by that time i am on the Waiting list in war and i never get in or i get in and don't have enough time to get my points and waste my alz
    just had it happen to me too. and it froze up when i rebooted too -_-
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Banned
    yep happens to me too...when i click on ok after it tells me someone else is trying to log into my account the game crashes

It happened to me both times I tried using the join button to log in to war yesterday. First time it gave me a very long "not enough alz" message when I had well more than enough, upon trying to connect, it fails, saying my account is in use and it must close and reconnect. I'm booted and the game closes. When I try to restart, Gameguard doesn't initialize properly, causing yet another delay and I restart again. The third start-up I finally get in. The second time this happened, I didn't get the alz message, but everything else I mentioned already, did occur yet again, to my frustration. Perhaps I will try going to server select to get in war until I hear some news about this issue being resolved.

Today i tried logging in to the 12 and 3 pm wars with the join button and I instantly dced upon it trying to connect, with no error code. This was the only problem regarding the use of the join button, no other messages were displayed besides, 'You have been disconnected from the server.' Anyone else have this problem?