Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: wooo we got 15 channels

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    On the mainpage, it says wars at at : 00:00, 06:00, 12:00, 15:00,18:00, 21:00. If these are pacific, then the times would be Midnight, 6:00AM, Noon, 3:00PM, 6:00PM, and 9:00PM. The old pacific times were 2:00 AM, 6:00 AM, 10 AM, 2PM, 6PM, and 10PM.
    I still see the old times.

Yay Channel 14 is back!

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    I still see the old times.

Yay Channel 14 is back!
    do ctrl F5 a couple of times on the main site...that will fix it. I had the same issue.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Cool beans ^_^

Shadow Titanium
    I think 15 is enough channels.
    Venus

Well considering that EST developed the game in the first place and OGP just managed it, one would think they could do what ever they want, since it's their game to begine with. In my opinion OGP had serious issues, I for one am loking forward to all the changes...and besides everyone though Cabal was over, so quit complaining and be thankful it is still around and they did not close it.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Isaiahkk View Post
    Well considering that EST developed the game in the first place and OGP just managed it, one would think they could do what ever they want, since it's their game to begine with. In my opinion OGP had serious issues, I for one am loking forward to all the changes...and besides everyone though Cabal was over, so quit complaining and be thankful it is still around and they did not close it.
    ok, good point, better idea, we been playing this game for 2 years now, maybe they should have asked for some input from the community before going all willy nilly on us.

Quote Originally Posted by BleedingSoul View Post
    Alz glitching is the more relevent issue over a couple new channels, think about the majority.
    While that is true, EST is probably just working on setting up their servers. I'm guessing that they rushed with the servers to have as little down time as possible, and now they have to continuously work on them so they do not crash. I'm sure they are doing the best they can.

lol i dont see how any of this is bad changing? they just got control and they already tested alot of things? would u rather stay how ogp made the game or let est soft use us as test subjects (the nicer way to say it) until they decide on what will make us more happy.
    i wish there is a pk channel (not war channel) where u can pk all you want with no penalty O.O

Quote Originally Posted by DemonWrath View Post
    lol i dont see how any of this is bad changing? they just got control and they already tested alot of things? would u rather stay how ogp made the game or let est soft use us as test subjects (the nicer way to say it) until they decide on what will make us more happy.
    i wish there is a pk channel (not war channel) where u can pk all you want with no penalty O.O
    So... A FFA deathmatch channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    So... A FFA deathmatch channel?
    i dont know wht ffa is O.O but i know a pk channel where you can pk with no penalties is a common thing in some games.

if you mean free for all then yes

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast