Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 40/7 osm armorhelm..

40/7 osm armorhelm..

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nd-Slot-CLEAN!

im looking for forci Suit (FB), well if u are willing to transfer to merc tho.

and im already sensing the burger flipper is gonna flame on this thread coz i declined his fail offer...... if he does he really is immature =P

so if you watch feminine little anime cartoons for ios and wack it to like naruto nudes what does that make you?

make a girlier sig. you might wanna put little girls in cat costumes on the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by RebornSAZUZAKI View Post
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...nd-Slot-CLEAN!

im looking for forci Suit (FB), well if u are willing to transfer to merc tho.

and im already sensing the burger flipper is gonna flame on this thread coz i declined his fail offer...... if he does he really is immature =P
    u forgot that burger flipper has 3 coworkers that will prolly post o wait one already did

lol spur that was funny brb im laughing.

should we pull your ugly ass picture and blow it up for everyone?

By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    lol spur that was funny brb im laughing.

should we pull your ugly ass picture and blow it up for everyone?
    that would be ure choice to make, only editing will make me look uglier than u

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    that would be ure choice to make, only editing will make me look uglier than u
    lol you already knew you couldn't defend yourself so you tried to direct it toward me.

ouchhhhhh so ugriesss D:

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    lol you already knew you couldn't defend yourself so you tried to direct it toward me.

ouchhhhhh so ugriesss D:
    so u already knew u had nuthin else to say so u thought i directed it towards u

Banned
    so u already knew u had nuthin else to say so u thought i directed it towards u
    You have nothing else to do other than your 5 wars a day so you thought you'd post on a topic that doesn't involve you in the mean time.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    You have nothing else to do other than your 5 wars a day so you thought you'd post on a topic that doesn't involve you in the mean time.
    look 2nd coworker showed up. 2wars a day is all i got time for, if that equals 5 to ure standards i must be doing a great job

Banned
    look 2nd coworker showed up. 2wars a day is all i got time for, if that equals 5 to ure standards i must be doing a great job
    You only have time for 2wars but you somehow manage to squeeze in time to spam f5 on the forums for a few hours each day? Ya that sounds accurate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast