Thread: WTS> Some things

Shadow Titanium
    EoS+7.. will sell when I like the offers ;D

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raid101 View Post
    blokced not banned yet -.- sadly
    funny thing is if i did get perma banned which im not even after losing a good 5b+ on that acct id still outgear your garbage wi in every single way.

makes me lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    Never said I was going to sell them, unlike you trying to sell my gloves.

Anyways, let's not try to hijack Lux's thread pl0x.
    Sorry, I don't see how you can call someone elses item yours. Usually when you trade someone an item, their item becomes yours, and yours theirs. Catch my drift here? In other words, when you hit "accept" in that trade window you knowingly traded the gloves for my gloves and EoF+7. Therefore leading to the conclusion that you now own the Sig gloves and EoF+7, and I own the Forcium gloves, meaning I can do whatever I want with them. Oh wait that's right, you couldn't afford to even +6 them, so when you realized I +7'd them you cried like a baby and wanted them back. Don't expect EST to do anything for you, because if they do this game will go to hell. Never heard of EST making anyone trade back items because one of the people involved in the trade "wanted" his item back. I also don't remember signing anything stating that you still somehow owned my gloves. Either way, I did you a favor if anything in terms of the trade. You were a broke bum who made about 10m a month and would have never been able to even +6 the gloves, +7 would be out of the question. Not only did I offer to give you FREE items when I quit CABAL, but I offered to let you come into MY guild and run dungeons with us to make money. I wouldn't expect any less from a member of one of the worst Guilds in Venus though, enjoy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing for the rest of your CABAL career, because I guarantee you you'll stay broke until you quit. Also, if EST somehow manages to enforce me not selling the gloves, they'll sit on my BL and rot while I laugh. Oh btw, might wanna change your signature, you were kicked from my Guild days ago. Had to take out some of the Guild trash.

Awwww someone's mad. Rage more..it's funny. You own the gloves? Sadly, that is not what your pm said and agreed to. Also, that PM you sent him yesterday crying about it and telling him he needs to PM the GM's to tell them it was mistake was LULZ. Funny how you said something to the effect if he didnt tell them, you wouldn't give him any of your blader gear. Uhhhh, your blader gear is now being sold on Mercury. So explain how you would give it to him anyway?

And EST has already set a precedence for people who scam others. You should know as you said you were scammed. That guy got banned as did the guy who scammed the 2 slot Forcium Daikatana. If they don't ban you, then they need to unban the other they have banned for scamming.

Oh, bump for you Lux.
    Last edited by Triplethreat; 07-28-2010 at 03:00 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    Awwww someone's mad. Rage more..it's funny. You own the gloves? Sadly, that is not what your pm said and agreed to. Also, that PM you sent him yesterday crying about it and telling him he needs to PM the GM's to tell them it was mistake was LULZ. Funny how you said something to the effect if he didnt tell them, you wouldn't give him any of your blader gear. Uhhhh, your blader gear is now being sold on Mercury. So explain how you would give it to him anyway?

And EST has already set a precedence for people who scam others. You should know as you said you were scammed. That guy got banned as did the guy who scammed the 2 slot Forcium Daikatana. If they don't ban you, then they need to unban the other they have banned for scamming.

Oh, bump for you Lux.
    I sent that PM just to find out who it was lawl. We had a theory about what was going on and I was definitely right. Itachi is too much of a passive person to start to do anything himself. Without having you around he wouldn't have done anything, that's for sure. The only reason you wanted to do anything about this so-called, "scam" was because you're mad that I called you out for being a fat bald ginger lol. Sorry, but me selling my own item and having someone get mad about it isn't really called scamming. On top of that, show me a PM that states, "I agree to freely give you these Forcium BL Gloves with 7% S.amp crafted in FT back before I quit CABAL". If you can't provide that kind of evidence, EST has nothing to go on, because if I just bluntly said, "glove" or not even that specific, you can't just assume I'm talking about my Forcium gloves, can you?? Furthermore, me selling the gloves even if I did say that which I didn't wouldn't necessarily mean I'm scamming. If I was planning on buying back the gloves before I quit, who would be getting scammed exactly? Lol, thought so. Your accusation is full of holes, try again.
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 07-28-2010 at 03:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    enjoy my gloves and eof btw, you'll be keeping them for as long as you play and dont try to sell em cuz ull get u banned.
    Sorry, I don't see how you can call someone elses item yours.
    We're thinking the same way, apparently. Contradicting one's self is made of win lol.

Either way, I did you a favor if anything in terms of the trade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney
    we really should do the trade man ive been no wanting to play cabal lately and if i have these gloves it gives me a reason to make money and go to CA and get better...the sig gloves should be plenty endgame for u dude...ur at over 850 def thats tons more than i had at 160-165...u really should focus on getting eof 7 and good weps..

if u do the trade ill let u come with us to just about any dungeon/ca u want so u can make some good money...

if u do the trade for good we will both benefit from it and i promise ill help get u some better weps since u would be helping me with the gloves

just think about it...at least u know ill never sell the gloves and will always use em, i just need something to look forward to in cabal...kinda boring lately :O
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha-
    If I do the trade, you got to promise to give me the gloves back if you quit. But that's if I do the trade....
    Well yeah they'd go back to you for sure. If I quit I'm going to make sure all my stuff stays in the guild. You'll probably get a few things if I quit, id rather see someone use them rather than sell em lol.
    (those last two are from the private messages you sent me btw)

On the contrary, I believe it was me who did the favor. Seeing as soon as I joined the guild, you cried to me every 5 mins about trades you wanted to do to get the gloves. (Funny how you begged to a "broke bum that made 10m a month" for his Forc amp gloves that only costed him 10m lol) During these pitiful cries, I was talking to myself in my head "Hmm. Since we've known each other since Ruin was alive, so it won't hurt to help him out and make him play longer." When you finally got my forcium gloves, you were all happy and ready to do dungeons and everything.

You only fulfilled your part of the agreement, only taking me to 5 CAs and 2 FI runs which basically made me what, 55m in total? After that, I kept trying to go with you and the rest of the guild, you kept saying there were too many people to go everytime I asked. So there really wasn't any "money making" for me, basically meaning I'm being screwed out of the first part of the agreement.

Help me get better weaps eh? I still have my +6 forc weaps, even though I tried to ask for help from everyone.

As we already know, you quit your BL. Yet....you've sold most of the BL gear on Merc, you're trying to sell the gloves or rather trade them and some other items to Suxey for his/her EoS+8, you can thank Rietsu for telling me about the trade. "Well yeah they'd go back to you for sure. id rather see someone use them rather than sell em lol" my ass. Still not backing up on your part of the agreement.
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 07-28-2010 at 04:18 AM.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

You were a broke bum who made about 10m a month and would have never been able to even +6 the gloves, +7 would be out of the question. Not only did I offer to give you FREE items when I quit my blader, but I offered to let you come into MY guild and run dungeons with us to make money.
    Fix't, and like I said above, most of the BL gear is/was sold on Merc and only making 55m during the duration I was in Scammers isn't that much.

I wouldn't expect any less from a member of one of the worst Guilds in Venus though, enjoy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing for the rest of your CABAL career, because I guarantee you you'll stay broke until you quit. Also, if EST somehow manages to enforce me not selling the gloves, they'll sit on my BL and rot while I laugh. Oh btw, might wanna change your signature, you were kicked from my Guild days ago. Had to take out some of the Guild trash.
    I was a member of both StrangeLand and Scammers at the time, so I suppose both were bad according to you >.>. And as for me I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing for the rest of my CABAL career, when did I ever say I wanted to be the best of the class I played? I'm already better than most of the BL population, and my FS owns other players, FS included, that are at least 15 lvls above it w/o all of his upgrades. So as far as I'm concerned, I don't I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ that much if I'm able to do those things with just those 2 classes. As for me being guild trash, who cares? Most of the members are either inactive or have quit. So basically it's you/Lux/Dro/Moon/Rietsu/Perf that are really the only active people in there, not saying you need more than those other people. As for my signature, after all this I never really considered myself as a guildie to anyone in there. Thus why I am playing my FS more than my BL right now.

EDIT: Sorry for the two post w/ wall of text & for hijacking your thread Lux.
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 07-28-2010 at 04:27 AM.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

I sent that PM just to find out who it was lawl. We had a theory about what was going on and I was definitely right. Itachi is too much of a passive person to start to do anything himself. Without having you around he wouldn't have done anything, that's for sure. The only reason you wanted to do anything about this so-called, "scam" was because you're mad that I called you out for being a fat bald ginger lol. Sorry, but me selling my own item and having someone get mad about it isn't really called scamming. On top of that, show me a PM that states, "I agree to freely give you these Forcium BL Gloves with 7% S.amp crafted in FT back before I quit my blader". If you can't provide that kind of evidence, EST has nothing to go on, because if I just bluntly said, "glove" or not even that specific, you can't just assume I'm talking about my Forcium gloves, can you?? Furthermore, me selling the gloves even if I did say that which I didn't wouldn't necessarily mean I'm scamming. If I was planning on buying back the gloves before I quit, who would be getting scammed exactly? Lol, thought so. Your accusation is full of holes, try again.
    If I do the trade, you got to promise to give me the gloves back if you quit. But that's if I do the trade....
    Well yeah they'd go back to you for sure. If I quit I'm going to make sure all my stuff stays in the guild.
    Doesn't quite say that exactly, but I'm pretty sure GMs can use common sense and fix't yet again.

But yea, this is the last time I'm going to post about this. I'm just going sit back and see what the GMs will do about it. I suggest you do the same.
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 07-28-2010 at 04:27 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    Doesn't quite say that exactly, but I'm pretty sure GMs can use common sense and fix't yet again.

But yea, this is the last time I'm going to post about this. I'm just going sit back and see what the GMs will do about it. I suggest you do the same.
    The facts still remain, I haven't quit. Meaning the BL gloves are still mine, and will BE mine until I quit. Don't get it twisted nub, know your place in where you stood in terms of being in MY guild. We dragged you to plenty of dungeons and CA's where you made 100x more money than you would if you did anything with SL. Didn't help you get better weps? I told you exactly what to do and how to do it when it came to your BL, but you'd rather go play your trashy T1 FS. I told you my gear would stay in the Guild and it will. I no longer play my BL, meaning MY gear is now on my WI, so if I ever do quit, I'll be distributing it evenly amongst the longest standing Guild members. You're just butthurt because you were expecting me to just hand out my BL gear to you after you nagged to me about getting my blade for a month straight. Also notice how I said, "do the trade for good". Meaning when you hit accept, none of the so-called, "terms" spoken of applied. Bottom line is, I haven't quit CABAL, and the gloves are mine.

BTW
    you can just keep the gloves if you +7 them
    Last edited by Matrimoney; 07-28-2010 at 07:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha <<<<lolololol
    you can just keep the gloves if you +7 them <<<<LOL who would say such a stupid thing?!!?!
    Nice try to fake a quote. Next time, type my name completely and actually use common sense. Why the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ would I say just keep FORC AMP GLOVES?!!?!

As for your BL gear, I don't care about it really. What I care about is the promise of you supposedly giving my gloves back when you quit your BL. Me nag about a Forc 8 rate blade for a month? Please, more like once. I know it's good and everything, but seriously...I'm not going to nag about something that didn't originally belong to me, I remember nagging you about my gloves though.
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 07-28-2010 at 05:11 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast