Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hardness Capsule is offered at 249 eCoin now!

u can buy 5 per day??????? or 5 max? cuz if its 5 per day...then its still gonna work out as raven said...alz buying :S

hardness capsules = I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥

Sugar + Water + Purple= Grape Drink <---Dancing Chicken

Yep the Daily limit is 5 lol

Honestly, it's not going to help too much... think about this if ppl going to buy alz, they are buying a huge amount of alz. 50m dun help them too much. If EST really want to make money with that I will prefer they sell like 100m+ hardness capsule. Then I can tell they will making good money with all those hardcore alz buyer.

Quote Originally Posted by DaiFaye View Post
    Honestly, it's not going to help too much... think about this if ppl going to buy alz, they are buying a huge amount of alz. 50m dun help them too much. If EST really want to make money with that I will prefer they sell like 100m+ hardness capsule. Then I can tell they will making good money with all those hardcore alz buyer.
    mabe because your a hardcore alz buyer, and putting in capsule lvl8 is a bad idea. so go away with your dumb comments

FB- Godvega 17x guild webpageneorderguild.weebly.com

RedOsmium
    Useless for someone that is use to having 1b+ in his inventory
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Godvega View Post
    mabe because your a hardcore alz buyer, and putting in capsule lvl8 is a bad idea. so go away with your dumb comments
    Lv 170 dont need buy alz, think about they just running few dungeons a day and there's like 100m+ alz... =D

RedOsmium
    Its been a week and guess what? The economy still fails, this was a pointless item that only helped the buyers -.-
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123