Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Selling Epic Perfect Craft Lapis Crystal. Read on:

WHERE CAN I FIND ONE OF THOSE??? Do they sell them at wal-mart? ?

Retired from Cabal

Banned
    u can start at walmart
    get a job there
    use the moeny to go out and party :O

But wal-mart doesn't pay well.

Retired from Cabal

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by burningcurry View Post
    CURRIFIED.

wow like wtf

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)
    Not really, that is called schooling uneducated childten....This is why you'll always be a loser like the rest just trolling forums on Cabal. Get a life people.
    Quote Originally Posted by santasdontexist View Post
    and this is why you'll always be less than third rate

It is epic, and it will sell. It wouldn't have sold ages ago because I just got it not even a month ago. And I was using it, not trying to sell it. Look at how new the post is. If it weren't for people trolling the thread, some may have already left offers. You're another one, leaving stupid posts. Seriously, you all need to get the f off my thread and stop leaving comments unless you are leaving an offer. Oh and btw th eway, I know how to treat a CUSTOMER. These kids are not customers, as they have not left an offer but merely talked trash. They did not give constructive criticism, apparently you can't read that they have clearly been nothing but hostile since I made the thread. If the wanted to be treated like with consideration, perhaps they should have treated me with consideration too: To just respect the fact I am selling an item, nothing more. If they don't like it, they don't have to read on or make an offer. But instead they rather troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku0 View Post
    I think we should just leave the person alone and let's see if he/she actually sells the item. Though, from looking at the thread, I don't think anyone would want to make a serious offer, considering the way the seller can't take criticism from people who have either been here since OB, who more likely than not know what items are worth the alz, and/or providing facts that state that the item is not epic unless it has rate. Sure, it's a PC dmg lapis crystal but that doesn't mean anything. If it were so epic, like Sephiroth said, it would have sold ages ago. My only suggestion to the thread creator is to actually treat people with proper consideration instead of lashing out at them. Everyone is a potential customer but since you so nicely greeted everyone who commented on this thread I'd be amazed if anyone wanted to buy this.

lol hes mad

I never said I was epic kid, get real. Learn to read, stay in school. You obviously failed in school and currently have a job as alz seller on Cabal or something because you CANNOT read. I never once said I was epic, so seriously: get it through YOUR thick head that if you are NOT leaving offers kindly g t f o my thread. It's not junk, it's a good item. If you weren't a joke, poor scrub, noob...you might actually be able to afford it, but I guess you're jealous....don't see why else you would talk trash. And NO it is not worth the risk of ruining an item unless you were billions rich. If YOU were so epic, considering that is all you are talking about...you wouldn't be posting on this thread unless you were leaving an offer....But I guess you're not. Get real scrub, get off my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    If your items are soooo epicz, then you shoudnt have to worry about alz and crafting issues, people like Spur could craft all day titanium blades and put rate in slots easy. Im talking about low level FA that farm low WAR tiers that cant use forcium yet.

Yes, taking the RISK of putting rate in the slot is what will make it EPIC, after all... you only lose...1% dmg. I wasnt dissing you or anything or your item, was stating facts.

5 pages of people telling you is not epic should get through your thick fat head by now. Get lost nub.

P.S. You talk to people here saying that not from the old days and stuff? Ive been here for 3+ years, If your so epic...you should be crafting forcium like DivineHonor and other people do, get with the times bro and stop wasting time with junk lapiz grade.

Get real kid

No, I'm not mad. Just defending my thread. Do kids on Cabal really not have a life so much that they search forums all day just to make stupid comments and remarks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    lol hes mad

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku0 View Post
    WHERE CAN I FIND ONE OF THOSE??? Do they sell them at wal-mart? ?
    If you could afford to shop at wal-mart maybe...I think you're confused. Try shopping at The Dollar Tree.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast