Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Selling Epic Perfect Craft Lapis Crystal. Read on:

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku0 View Post
    We mercury people have nothing better to do unfortunately.
    <33 Suzzy. How come you never come back on vent anymore! And you got plenty of stuff to do. Make that wizard again. It's so cute. Stupid ban, haha.

Terra - Take offers or put a B/O on it.

Didn't you also like how she said she wouldn't get on the forums often/will not check her post often? That must've been the invitation to start the flame on war. Oh well, guess -she- can't read either.

I'll offer you 2x +6 Forcium M.Amp Orbs or 1 with 2x BoS+3 Slotted. Kekeke. So once more, put what you're -looking- for in a trade and maybe you would actually get some decent offers.

Quote Originally Posted by sapekatumi View Post
    <33 Suzzy. How come you never come back on vent anymore! And you got plenty of stuff to do. Make that wizard again. It's so cute. Stupid ban, haha.
    I AM NOT BANNED. I AM BLOCKED. THERE'S A DIFFERENCE. And I'm sorry to ask but who are you again? I do get on vent! But who's vent are you talking about o.O. Maybe I'll pop by and visit. And besides, my sole purpose in cabal is to make my character pretty and I can't do that WITHOUT ALL THE COSTUMES I HAVE. DX

Retired from Cabal

Junk kid, QQ more please =]

I feed of your anger, keep it coming!!! <3

P.S. Typical that when they got nothing else smart to say, they resort to "OMG U FAIL AT SCHOOL MENG" "Get a Life" etc etc..

I lol hard at your post, please do keep it coming.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 07-21-2010 at 04:13 PM.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraBrandford View Post
    Do kids on Cabal really not have a life so much that they search forums all day just to make stupid comments and remarks?
    welcome to the internet

Shadow Titanium
    this is obviously a troll thread.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)
    I can read just fine actually, and yes I DON'T check the forum often. Up until recently I have only had a few posts in the months I've been a member...And the point of making this thread was to collect offers. I am open to just about most gear, I have 1 of each class so I could put anything to use. You don't need to know what I want or what ''I'm looking for'' to leave offers. As you just clearly made an offer without knowing what I am looking for. Alz is always a good alternative as well. But I'm not picky, and If I start making a list of items I want I start to narrow down the chances of actually trading the item. I can accept just about anything as long as it has resale value or use to me. Just leave offers people, I'll consider them....Just leave the remarks out of it...Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by sapekatumi View Post

Terra - Take offers or put a B/O on it.

Didn't you also like how she said she wouldn't get on the forums often/will not check her post often? That must've been the invitation to start the flame on war. Oh well, guess -she- can't read either.

I'll offer you 2x +6 Forcium M.Amp Orbs or 1 with 2x BoS+3 Slotted. Kekeke. So once more, put what you're -looking- for in a trade and maybe you would actually get some decent offers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Junk kid, QQ more please =]

I feed of your anger, keep it coming!!! <3

P.S. Typical that when they got nothing else smart to say, they resort to "OMG U FAIL AT SCHOOL MENG" "Get a Life" etc etc..

I lol hard at your post, please do keep it coming.
    I lol hard at you considering yea, that is all you have is to sit on these websites all day. Fail kid, QQ. Get a job or go back to school. Don't hate on me because you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. I feed off of your stupidity <3

Quote Originally Posted by TerraBrandford View Post
    I lol hard at you considering yea, that is all you have is to sit on these websites all day. Fail kid, QQ. Get a job or go back to school. Don't hate on me because you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. I feed off of your stupidity <3
    Look at the dates/times I posted them.

/Fail

Come with a better comeback next time please.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

What does the dates and times have to do with anything kid? QQ more cuz you fail. If anyone needs a better comeback it's you. You got schooled and you make up excused about how ''other'' people are epic. Wtf does that have to do with anything? And just because an item is epic btw, doesn't mean it will sell instantly. As a matter of fact, the more epic an item is...the longer it would take to sell. Considering sooooo many people have pointed out before that no one can really afford it. And for those who CAN afford it, might not want/need it. So seriously, I don't know where you get your ideas kid but seriously get your head out of the clouds or lay off the drugs or something. If you hadn't noticed...there are a few epic pieces of gear on the market right now that have not sold yet. Seriously, that's like saying If I put up an epic Mansion for sale in a poor neighborhood that it would sell instantly because it's epic. LOL no? If you're surrounded by people who can't afford it doesn't mean it will sell. K thanks. Bye /fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Look at the dates/times I posted them.

/Fail

Come with a better comeback next time please.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567