Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: missing items and alz!!!! HELP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    I mean recent screenshots...dates of 02/01/09 and 08/24/09 Hardly prove you didn't sell them at one point. I took screenshots in the last 5 minutes of all my gear.
    -_- ur just here to troll >.> dude i didn't know this would happen so i didn't take screenies expecting to lose my stuff after transfer. damn ur just gona find every way to try to stop me from gettin my stuff back. can i get the benifit of the doubt? not everyone is tryin to cheat the system somehow. i really lost my stuff and i need it back im not tryna scam or cheat or w.e. also my if i sold those i should have more than 0 alz in my bank and 11 alz in my invo. so if u dont have any helpfull info to contribute can u go somewhere else >.> besides i didn't ask u for ur opnion this was directed to the gms not u.

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    i had a person on buddylist who made alt, put his lvl 9 pet on it, and decided he didnt like warrior n deleted the acct with pet on it LUL, sent in help desk ticket, n after few days they decided to spawn a lvl 9 empty zard for him <3 was generous of them, didnt really think he was gunna get nething bak for it lol.
    That's funny... I know the tool that levels pet doesn't actually add the experience it just changes the level. So unless a very cleaver GM put the pet exp on instead of just modifying the level, he will have to level it all over again to get it to go to level 10.

Quote Originally Posted by Nukka View Post
    -_- ur just here to troll >.> dude i didn't know this would happen so i didn't take screenies expecting to lose my stuff after transfer. damn ur just gona find every way to try to stop me from gettin my stuff back. can i get the benifit of the doubt? not everyone is tryin to cheat the system somehow. i really lost my stuff and i need it back im not tryna scam or cheat or w.e. also my if i sold those i should have more than 0 alz in my bank and 11 alz in my invo. so if u dont have any helpfull info to contribute can u go somewhere else >.> besides i didn't ask u for ur opnion this was directed to the gms not u.
    Send a help desk ticket / email to ESTsoft... no QQ on forums -_-

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    That's funny... I know the tool that levels pet doesn't actually add the experience it just changes the level. So unless a very cleaver GM put the pet exp on instead of just modifying the level, he will have to level it all over again to get it to go to level 10.
    ouch =x guna b pi0xd when he gets to 99.9% lvl 9 lul!!
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by ForumStarla View Post
    Send a help desk ticket / email to ESTsoft... no QQ on forums -_-
    o ok thanks ill do that

I don't give anyone benefit of the doubt, sorry. I didn't know if I was going to lose my stuff in the account transfer either. That's why I took screenshots of EVERYTHING within the last 5 minutes. You know if you didn't want responses you wouldn't have posted in a public forum. So, that automatically tells me you wanted someone to tell you something.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Wow, I just logged in after the transfer and I found that I now have two pets and 60 million alz that I didn't have before!

How cool is that?
    Free bonus for the inconvenience, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by nunja View Post
    Wow, I just logged in after the transfer and I found that I now have two pets and 60 million alz that I didn't have before!

How cool is that?
    Free bonus for the inconvenience, huh?
    Sweet give me some!
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    I don't give anyone benefit of the doubt, sorry. I didn't know if I was going to lose my stuff in the account transfer either. That's why I took screenshots of EVERYTHING within the last 5 minutes. You know if you didn't want responses you wouldn't have posted in a public forum. So, that automatically tells me you wanted someone to tell you something.
    well congrats to u for takeing screenies 5 min before but i dont really care. and obviously there isn't a private forum for gm to answer questions so i posted it here and in my post i clearly asked for a gms help not urs. and thanks to a good suggestion by ForumStarla i posted it in the help desk. so if ur done trolling here plz move on. and i probably wont be commin back to this post since i now posted it with helpdesk and ill wait for their reply. so thanks for the ppl with positive comments i appreciate it. and for the trolls like u. thanks for being a ... bye

well congrats to u for takeing screenies 5 min before but i dont really care. and obviously there isn't a private forum for gm to answer questions so i posted it here and in my post i clearly asked for a gms help not urs. and thanks to a good suggestion by ForumStarla i posted it in the help desk. so if ur done trolling here plz move on. and i probably wont be commin back to this post since i now posted it with helpdesk and ill wait for their reply. so thanks for the ppl with positive comments i appreciate it. and for the trolls like u. thanks for being a ... bye
    You're welcome glad I could be of help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast