Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Update messed my friend up.

Exclamation Update messed my friend up.

Well I guess apparently a friend of mine decided for some reason he needed to put a space in his username. Well I guess the new most recent update doesn't allow people to put spaces in their username. Soooooooo if anyone could help or has any awesome ideas please let me know! We don't want to see all his time put into his character go down the drain... Please help!

It's never allowed spaces in names. And to be honest, best bet would be to post a ticket every Friday until it is resolved through the help desk.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    It's never allowed spaces in names. And to be honest, best bet would be to post a ticket every Friday until it is resolved through the help desk.
    do NOT post multiple tickets... it's people like you that slow down the service -____-

Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    do NOT post multiple tickets... it's people like you that slow down the service -____-
    um no since it gets answered on monday or tuesday. BUT if you want to be that picky then every Other Friday would be sufficient.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    that's just making it worse.... they said they would answer them by next week, so just wait.