Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gms read this!!!!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by N3mesis View Post
    Hey, do you have proof that I was borrowing gear for my solo? Oh right you don't. Do you have proof that Spur was alz glitching? Oh right you don't. Do I need proof to say that your all talk? No I don't, its apparent in your platitudes. Stop raging over a game and go back to mowing my lawn k.
    oh btw ur 1.5 shot material.

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    basement neckbeard sweat is strong in this thread

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lolololololo

so if i suddenly aquired 20b alz r u gonna think its fishy? oh wait ur not gonna have any proof so that means im auto legit.
    ...Do you have proof that he suddenly acquired 20b?

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    oh btw ur 1.5 shot material.
    You'll be lucky to 4 shot me with your shi tty 8 rate blade, 36 dmg helm, and 40 dmg osm blade LOL.

you're like a force kick lightning slash to matri bud.

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris7 View Post
    so dam true

Quote Originally Posted by N3mesis View Post
    ...Do you have proof that he suddenly acquired 20b?

You'll be lucky to 4 shot me with your shi tty 8 rate blade, 36 dmg helm, and 40 dmg osm blade LOL.
    I guess this game is full of kids that have no common sence. The old YOU GOT PROOF responce. Innocent people don't say that. They tell them their full of **** and to go **** themselves. Do we need proof that your momma likes to get pounded hard and take a hot load of baby batter? Well unfortunately for your daddy that was probably drunk and wanted a bj instead did it to her and the proof is you.

SIGMetal
    i wish we could gw over servers and show you kids how to play.. =\
    since that cant be done y arent u over in Merc yet? im waiting for someone in venus to beat me freestyle

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    since that cant be done y arent u over in Merc yet? im waiting for someone in venus to beat me freestyle
    oh yea cuz im so ballin irl that i'm gonna blow a server xfer like nurse joy to drop you in a pvp.

k

Quote Originally Posted by iSeeYou123 View Post
    By the time you get to DarrkD's skill / gear lvl, you would lose your virginity.

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarr View Post
    I guess this game is full of kids that have no common sence. The old YOU GOT PROOF responce. Innocent people don't say that. They tell them their full of **** and to go **** themselves. Do we need proof that your momma likes to get pounded hard and take a hot load of baby batter? Well unfortunately for your daddy that was probably drunk and wanted a bj instead did it to her and the proof is you.
    "innocent before proven guilty"
    You're putting the guilt on him and demanding he provide evidence he isn't guilty. The burden of proof is on you to prove that he has done something unlegit to get the alz.
    innocent people do say "do you have proof?" because they know they haven't done anything.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarr View Post
    lolumad

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    Sorry Spur, but mexicans like Darrkd can't afford that luxury.

It's these kind of statements that make it hard to believe anything that comes out of your mouth bud.
    Last edited by N3mesis; 07-17-2010 at 12:59 PM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast