Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how to score high in war...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    im pretty sure i dont lol
    wht is ur avg score if u stay in a whole war?

Banned
    i spammed burning hand20>freeze20>edc18>tl20>fl20>sc20 in a 1 on 1 war and got 240 points
    ka

Quote Originally Posted by ankoun2232 View Post
    wht is ur avg score if u stay in a whole war?
    150-170 -_- i need to score over 220+ if i really want bringer

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    if someone doubles ure score it doesnt mean they double ure dmg. there are lots of deciding factors in getting points for war.
    a whole 4 damnnnn.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

why is it that every thread spur posts on becomes a ranting thread? -_- u people need to learn to grow up and get over it who the f cares who is better than the other jesus get a life

cause venus are his fans lol I think he has more fans in venus then he does mercury

Id would kill a small guardian get ur leg then just AOE the heck outta a big group of caps/procs the whole war. i thought wizzi's were supposed to be the easiest class to score high wit in war anyways?
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Quote Originally Posted by GoldFalcon22 View Post
    why is it that every thread spur posts on becomes a ranting thread? -_- u people need to learn to grow up and get over it who the f cares who is better than the other jesus get a life
    cuz the game would I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ without ranting?

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

When you put a 40 year old with another 40 year old and throw in 1mil USD check thats what happens, LOL they'll argue for it and thats what they do here argue like idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    if someone doubles ure score it doesnt mean they double ure dmg. there are lots of deciding factors in getting points for war.
    He said pple doubled his poits at the beginning when he was hitting a GUARDIAN. I know that the dmg you deal is not the only thing that matters. But at the beginning of a war, the pple who get most points hitting a guardian are usually the ones hitting the hardest.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast