Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: how to score high in war...

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    lol 10/24
    lolol fail orb meng XD btw, sup Matri =D

Banned

I'm a little late on this post because for some reason it wouldn't let me access the forums . But anyways, as long as you are hitting SOMETHING you will gain points. Whether that be gates, legs, caps, it doesn't matter. The reason people are outscoring you is NOT because they are doing double your damage...or because you have a bad combo(come on guys are you even trying to answer the mans question?) There are two deciding factors that will go into how many points you obtain in war.
    1. If your attacking something. You get points at a steady rate.
    2. If you kill something. You will get more points after you have killed the leg, cap/proc, res. Thats also why you see people trying to last hit the legs.

So to score higher in war, you need to be constantly attacking stuff, if you die your losing valuable time between resurrecting and finding something to start killing. So yes STAY ALIVE if you want points. But also go for stuff that you can maximize your points on. Now im not the best war char cause i hardly ever go to war, but i suggest grinding bases and legs at the start of war, making your way to the opposing base-while killing caps simultaneously and then grinding on their door. If you encounter a res on your way, hell stay there and farm the caps/procs spawning. Bottom line is, minimize the time when your not attacking, and maximize the time you are attacking.
    Mercury
    Ch.14
    CollateralDamage
    Procyon
    Shadowkin8 -- 12x Blader(RETIRED)
    MYSTIC -- 13x Wizard(RETIRED)
    Shad0wkin8 -- 4x ForceShielder(RETIRED)
    Unofficial Tech Support Team

"Doin' the stuff Gms are to laz-...i mean busy to do"

Banned
    Disagreeing with the post above. Last hitting guards/ other caps/ procs doesn't give more points, however last hitting other players in t3 does give extra points. Also, hitting players gives 2x more points than hitting guards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    wheres that eos 8 u found?

o wait...

u traded it to rock eos 6 and s.tit amp on a wi, nvm
    thats all i need to score 250+ in war (:

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowkin8 View Post
    2. Thats also why you see people trying to last hit the legs.

Now im not the best war char cause i hardly ever go to war, but i suggest grinding bases and legs at the start of war, making your way to the opposing base-while killing caps simultaneously and then grinding on their door.
    People usually don't try to get the last hit, they try to be the first to capture the barrier to get a leg.

And I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ YOU FARMER (facts in bold show you are one )

Quote Originally Posted by oXIo View Post
    Disagreeing with the post above. Last hitting guards/ other caps/ procs doesn't give more points, however last hitting other players in t3 does give extra points. Also, hitting players gives 2x more points than hitting guards.
    +1 disregard everything shadow said, cept staying alive =\

In my opinion, winning is more important than a high score.

SIGMetal
    well if u want opinions... if u score 150+ in a war its a bad war cause it didnt get called earlier

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    well if u want opinions... if u score 150+ in a war its a bad war cause it didnt get called earlier
    Haha, +1.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast