Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The FK case for Sword classes

The FK case for Sword classes

If this turns to be a successful thread perhaps we can send a ticket / make G.Ms to look at it. Well I don't know about you, but I can almost never use FK , in WAR (it breaks my combo) or pvp 3/4 times. I am assuming I am not the only one with the same problem. So I am forced to use charge, and each sword class has a parallel to this. So I was wondering "what if" the range for charge , not FK was increased with greater damage so it would make up for the loss of dps in FK and get rid of FK altogether.

This way it turns to be a useful skill in pvp / nw and also pve.

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    If this turns to be a successful thread perhaps we can send a ticket / make G.Ms to look at it. Well I don't know about you, but I can almost never use FK , in WAR (it breaks my combo) or pvp 3/4 times. I am assuming I am not the only one with the same problem. So I am forced to use charge, and each sword class has a parallel to this. So I was wondering "what if" the range for charge , not FK was increased with greater damage so it would make up for the loss of dps in FK and get rid of FK altogether.

This way it turns to be a useful skill in pvp / nw and also pve.
    lol then how about giving WIs 2x faster dashes since blink in combo almost never works and breaks my combo in war and pvp

RedOsmium
    ur pc suc.ks thats why u cant use FK i use it just fine >.>

ya lol its probably your pc bro

I fk combo all the damn time in war.

My pc is fine. The attack registers on server side before being counted as an attack, so it is more dep on Ests server. Atleast 90 perc of sword class users will break at least one in three pvps. I hardly see anyone using it in nw.

As for some smart talkin wi I think your brain is too clouded standing. In bi using blink too often and calling it a free style pvp ? Its too good of a joke to be called trash in a random troll section.

Banned
    If you're playing this game with 0 effects,no weather,no distortion,no audio,800x600 resolution and in window mode and still lag when you try and FK in combo......then you need a new pc

Oh boy so your claims are all your Fks are 100 percent and never fails on a busy ch ? And why would I want to change my reso each time ? Lol am I the only one in this forum who can't combo fk ???
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 07-19-2010 at 10:02 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    Oh boy so your claims are all your Fks are 100 percent and never fails on a busy ch ? And why would I want to change my reso each time ?
    i'd say 99.9%..there are some days when I use fk in combo and it doesn't register the next skill at all,(that's lag),and some days i combo perfect yellow bars,it just depends on what background tasks i have going on at that time
    Last edited by Rastan; 07-19-2010 at 10:09 AM.

Banned
    it's because your ping is very high. try turning off crap in the background that uses up internets.

something with the servers have been changed in the recent update, im pretty sure of it. comboing with fade, dash, force kick, etc. should all be alot easier now.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast