Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Failed To Connect To Server

Failed To Connect To Server

I just signed up for the game, downloaded, installed and patched to the latest version.
    I registered my account via e-mail.
    I turned off my antivirus completely and allowed the program through the firewall.
    I submitted a ticket regarding this issue.
    I live in England.

There are the facts, does any know why it says failed to connect everytime i try to connect?

Thanks,
    Zeroko.

Because this is Cabal NA, which means that only people from NA ( North America ) can play on this server. Write www.cabalonline.com and the European version of the game will appear ( the website ).
    "Be of use, but don't be used."

FB lvl 16x sold ( Slivka )
    FS lvl 14x retired ( 4aparankopower )
    Wi lvl 16x playing ( Zagorka )

Cool

thanks for the info, will do

Quote Originally Posted by Slivka View Post
    Because this is Cabal NA, which means that only people from NA ( North America ) can play on this server. Write www.cabalonline.com and the European version of the game will appear ( the website ).
    Isn't it also global now? I don't want to play Cabal europe it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s there...

Global appendage refers to the "Cabal Global Server" which was shut down and merged with Cabal North American Server, the Cabal Global service was for people without a cabal version local to them.

If you cant connect to North American severs, your ISP probably falls into the region block for people living in another area with cabal service local. (euro).

its the same vice versa for North American players, we cannot connect to Euro servers under normal circumstances.

The global doesnt refer to "anyone in the world", Lol.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I've been playing for sometimes normally and couldn't connect to server from last update (21st July). I even shut off Avira antivirus, removed and reinstall the game. I live in Vietnam.

I also lived in Vietnam and is not connected to server after the update date (July 21) . I love cabal but now I can not live together anymore cabal . Despite who you are but if you can help us (lovers Cabal), we'll thank you very much (Tips for Scorpia: you should network FPT - tested )

http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Cabal-Online-International <- "Cabal Online International" which links to www.cabal.com so, have they got their wires crossed or something?