Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Nothing happens after clicking the Start button?

Retired (Perussing General Topics or Support)
    Try right clicking the Cabal Icon>Run as Administrator, just being logged in on an administrator account doesn't work anymore like in the WinXP days. If you are pressing the Start button on the launcher, Gameguard's splash screen should be the first thing to start, if that is not happening, idk whats going on without watching the affected machine in person :/

Retired
    Account Passed On

The GameGuard folder/files just flat out don't exist for me (thenamesjoe's screenshot matches my Cabal folder). The installer doesn't include them. Therefore, GameGuard can't run, with then prevents CabalMain.exe from running.

Could anybody please upload their GameGuard folder?

True. Either something new happened, or it's because I am using Vista Home Premium.

Any technical procedure. I am pretty tech savvy at this stuff, but I can't just pinpoint out of the blue, too lazy.

I do see a splash screen flash really fast before the Mini-Launcher shows up.

I'll try the ATI drivers again, since I get many errors with amdkmdag, from Event Viewer. I can play many versions of Dekaron, including the original without a problem. Also, I always use Windows Update and Filehippo's Update every day, like 6 times a day, for the past 2 years. I am completely up-to-date on everything.

i tried reinstalling turned all firewall off still doesn't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by Ulitmatepain View Post
    i tried reinstalling turned all firewall off still doesn't work for me
    THE ALTERNATE SOLUTION TO THIS IS PUTTING CABALMAIN.EXE TO YOUR DATA EXECUTION PREVENTION LIST!
    Go to Computer>Sytem Properties>Advanced System Settings>Go Advance Tab>Click On settings on the performance box>Go to the tab Data Execution prevention>you'll see two bullets click on the 2nd one and click on add and then you'll go to ur cabal folder and put cabalmain.exe in there>START THE GAME AND PLAY ! Hope I help you guys its not mines but i found it while countlessly searching for a solution.

I get that no GG at all just press 'Start Cabal' then it closes and gone...nothing...nada ...zip......... and yeah no GG folder at all I am using Win 7 if that helps ... I would like to start playing again if I could

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456