Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: hey rockstar, going out for your daily jog?

Quote Originally Posted by TeaParty View Post
    fix'd
    I'm #1 macroer. I got a cr3 bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    I'm #1 macroer. I got a cr3 bro
    Lets all macro for Val ;D, they cant ban us all right

Quote Originally Posted by Sandulf View Post
    Lets all macro for Val ;D, they cant ban us all right
    Watch what you say before they introduce a new cash shop item available on some of the other Cabal servers which lets you buy an unban for money.

Banned
    Uk cheating is not even worth it in cabal, ul have to do ~500 runs of ft2 to get a leth ring lol (well for some ppl)
    Cabal is great in that it doesn't take 1 year or 2 to get to the end of being one of the best it takes ~10 years of moderate play without alz buying (oh w8 that doesn't sound right)
    Eh no lie i love Cabal...but there is this Lulu guy...dam he is annoying mfker

Uk cheating is not even worth it in cabal, ul have to do ~500 runs of ft2 to get a leth ring lol (well for some ppl)
    Cabal is great in that it doesn't take 1 year or 2 to get to the end of being one of the best it takes ~10 years of moderate play without alz buying (oh w8 that doesn't sound right)
    At least the game is easier than before. I've got 2 years of moderate play under my belt, and I'd say I've done more than people who played the first 2 years of the game. But ofc people who've played for 5 years will have more stuff...

Can't expect to be one of the best unless you were one of the first ones playing. I know that by the time I have been playing 5 years, there will be other people who have been playing 8 years, and so on...
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

you're ugly.

i got a char made in july 09 does that count?

When are you gonna hmu on game we can run dungeons together I can play both servers meng!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    When are you gonna hmu on game we can run dungeons together I can play both servers meng!
    Im honored
    Tho i don't get on at all, ig im a forum junkie
    Hate playing games by myself, and all my friends left cabal for Vindi so...yeah don't blame me cuz i love Cabal (except after sghh, new craft system that made sig event seems like
    a little girl crying wolf, generally it became impossible to have a balanced war t3 since ppl rly want to stroke their egos rather than face reality and go fight "someone their own size")
    Maybe if my sh1t sold, and ppl put real prices (30cd fb helm for 400mil...or other sh1t)

Im honored
    Tho i don't get on at all, ig im a forum junkie
    Hate playing games by myself, and all my friends left cabal for Vindi so...yeah don't blame me cuz i love Cabal (except after sghh, new craft system that made sig event seems like
    a little girl crying wolf, generally it became impossible to have a balanced war t3 since ppl rly want to stroke their egos rather than face reality and go fight "someone their own size")
    Maybe if my sh1t sold, and ppl put real prices (30cd fb helm for 400mil...or other sh1t)
    30cdi helm for 400m is insane. even back in 2008 36 or 8/20 helms were only selling for like 300 lol.. and that was armor helm that 4 classes used.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast