Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Known Anti-Virus applications that has problems with CABAL and GameGuard

Ok so I don't understand this gameguard crap, I have been able to play the game without any problems until ESTSoft took over and changed the security system for the game. I have AVG but I have already added the folder to the exceptions list but it keeps saying that i have some sorta hacking program running...has anyone had the same problem as this? If so please explain how you fixed it.

fixed my problem! My firewall was causing Game Guard to go off, so i switched. My firewall was ZoneAlarm for those who want to know.

now my error is gameguard crashing. i cant run game beacuse game guard is not responsing.
    Always hero comes home. The king of TTA3 is back to make new record in Cabal

Always hero comes home. The king of TTA3 is back to make new record in Cabal

ESTsoft Really Needs to change the games Security or Fix the problem themselfs, cause im having the same Problems.
    In The Mean Time somebody help Me TT_TT

I tried that man and it's still not working. And I really wanna play cabal again.
    Stupid gameguard, go away

hi, i have Norton Secutiy scan or somethin its crap all i got 2 say, came with my windows 7, so far it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s balls. hate it. i was trying to downloaded it, got rid of fire fox coz somehting kept makin me crash. got google chrome hasnt crashed yet, but awaitting it too if anything comes up. so i thought the smart way out internet explore (omg the orignal lol to be used 2 download) so why wont it do anything? i downloaded it "1 second till finish download" but its complete so what the heck is going on? do i need to back to AVG or something and ever since i've downloaded this or tried its been I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing with my laptop (NOT VERY HAPPY ABOUT THIS COZ THIS LAPTOP COSTING ME $880) -.-"

any simple solutions? or any helpful hints? (please do a step by step or "book made for dumbies" kinda thing for me, i rage easily (short temper if i dont get something or if something irritates me) so please help i'd love 2 begin this game and begin playing ASAP

well i've waitted about 24 hours to reply i guess you could say and what not. so i was wondering how this is gonna work out? i really wanna play this game and see the awesome graphics but i guess they havent made it compatible with windows 7? if you have a compatable down load of this game that you know of could you please like message the link (PM please).
    thanks.

Hi.If your antivirus causes you real problems I recommend Kaspersky antivirus.You cand find more about it acceding http://www.trustdownload.com/Antivir...urity-7.0.html

Titanium
    Right in the middle of Nowhere. It's pretty quiet here.
    Actually, I have the most recent version of Nod32, and though I know from experience that previous versions of that program didn't agree with CABAL, I have yet to experience any problems.

~Sicon112

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast