Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition: Invisibility short buff for bladers. MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

Banned
    [QUOTE=DaSmexy;72469]
    Quote Originally Posted by 4SaKeN View Post
    Bladers are worst class for pvp ( in my opinion ) lol not tru(maybe you just fail with BL)
    Bladers are worst class in war ( fact ) not tru also i made about 300+ each war easy if i even try 26x on score + some kills
    Yeah bladers get 300+ each war easy, all you have to do is just build over 2mil points and you're set. Why you can even get bringer from just building!

Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    no, you just su.ck at blader. tee hee
    plus one bladers got a big boost sense the four ring update.........

Do not want!

Mercury Nuff' said

1vs1 pvp BL's are pretty good. In war it just takes more effort than other class's due to the lack of AOE as some class and high def of others, but with good gear and and some skill you should be just fine, if u stillf fail after that then just quit the blader class or build all war . as for the person who said int was the same as a invisible buff ur a idiot 95% flee rate doesnt mean anything in war/pvp becuase most people are comboing a.k.a never miss. bladers dont need the buff anyway dont see it fitting in the game.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

well, have you seen how high wiz, fa, fb can score? they destroy bl scores. DaSmexy only reason your score is so high because you spend so much on sp and just bm the whole I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing war, so hush.

And if any1 can tell me how i can improve in war please go for it, my gear is good as its ever going to get unless i get event sig+9 and pc forcy blades +7 -_- and that aint happenening anytime soon lol.

Wiz run from me, fb debuff rape me, Fa knock me down or fade -_-, fs aod and crit ss on me ( so i = pwnt ), and wa and bl i can take.

Im amazed your talking trash instead of talking about getting a sick ass ivisibility short buff :P so end of discussion about me being fail blader or get the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ outta here

Merc, Proc, BL 14x & 94

well, have you seen how high wiz, fa, fb can score? they destroy bl scores. DaSmexy only reason your score is so high because you spend so much on sp and just bm the whole I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing war, so hush.

And if any1 can tell me how i can improve in war please go for it, my gear is good as its ever going to get unless i get event sig+9 and pc forcy blades +7 -_- and that aint happenening anytime soon lol.

Wiz run from me, fb debuff rape me, Fa knock me down or fade -_-, fs aod and crit ss on me ( so i = pwnt ), and wa and bl i can take.

Im amazed your talking trash instead of talking about getting a sick ass ivisibility short buff :P so end of discussion about me being fail blader or get the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ outta here
    You just su.ck at blader. Go reroll now.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

lol you don't even know me

Merc, Proc, BL 14x & 94

1. everyone every class spends money on pots not just smexy, no tells you not to buy them?
    2. Wiz/FA Give all melee class problems not just bladers
    3. there's no way you should be getting owned by FS's if your skill+Gear is good. just some advice if there in aod they cant move so maybe u should just dash/fade away idk lol.
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

lol you don't even know me
    As I said before, you just su.ck. Blader's don't need anything else. Their perfectly fine the way they are.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Take everybody's advice and just reroll Blader's obviously not the right class for you if you think it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast