Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: So...thinking about starting my FA again..

This thread is interesting.. I like the mFA bashings! :] It sure tells me a lot about the FA's we have left in this game.

EDIT-

Oh I heard a little rumor since i've been checking up on the people in this game. Is it true that haniel and miavii are banned and the epic orb is gone? :[
    Last edited by Kohii; 04-28-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kohii View Post
    This thread is interesting.. I like the mFA bashings! :] It sure tells me a lot about the FA's we have left in this game.

EDIT-

Oh I heard a little rumor since i've been checking up on the people in this game. Is it true that haniel and miavii are banned and the epic orb is gone? :[
    I'm not from Merc but from the banned list GM's gave out for alz glitching, Haniel's name was there. Not sure about Miavii and the orb though.

For me, the only things I find to be the most valuable is HP and Magic Attack. Def helps for sure, but that's why we get +7 gear.

Shadow Titanium

EDIT-

lul, I like this post, discretly saying that people can't play FA anymore and have to use battle gear.

EDIT-

Haniel was banned but Miavi is still playing =/ and she has that double amped +8 forcium orb.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345