Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hacked within the past few hours

Hacked within the past few hours

I already submitted a help desk ticket but I was advised I should post here too. The other day my friend quit and gave me crazy pvp gears, including Topaz orb of db +6 27% cdi, forcy orb +6 7% m.amp, etc... I was warring at 3am this morning and everything was in place, log in today and my character was stripped of everything. Yesterday I changed my subpassword so I know that no one but me has that subpassword. No one else has my password either. I've never alz bought, or botted, or stumbled onto a stupid phishing site that I know of. I seriously think I got keylogged but I hope gm's can check into this or at least get some compensation since i've been playing since beta.

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    zzzzzzz this is why you use the secure keyboard and not type? especially if you have high value things like that
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Like a USB keyboard D= I'm on a dang laptop

they have a secure keyboard on the login screen......you can click your info.....thereby avoiding most chances of the most basic method people hack accounts on here with
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

Ah I see. It's a bit ridiculous when you've been playing for 2-3 yrs and get hacked by something as simple as that Dx Guess that's why this is a free to play game, not much security for all that work I did.

how is it Rediculous if YOU got keylogged

=/ dunno what to say man.....but people have been hacked for lesser things than nabbin epic gear.
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    how is it Rediculous if YOU got keylogged
    ridiculous* o.o lol wouldn't you call it ridiculous if you put a lot of time into your account and got hacked? Or should i impliment another word there... and i'm not even sure if it was keylogging that's just my best guess, and you can obtain keylogging hacks from downloads, even downloading something like MSN off an unofficial site can do it sooooo, I don't know where you're going with that comment lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroPD View Post
    ridiculous* o.o lol wouldn't you call it ridiculous if you put a lot of time into your account and got hacked? Or should i impliment another word there... and i'm not even sure if it was keylogging that's just my best guess, and you can obtain keylogging hacks from downloads, even downloading something like MSN off an unofficial site can do it sooooo, I don't know where you're going with that comment lol.
    why would you get MSN off of a site other than msn........... >.>
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection

I was just giving an example xD

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast