Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another class

Banned

Another class

I think we need another class like a fighter class or something.

Banned
    How about no

There's already plenty of "Fighter" type classes. Warrior, Blader, Force Blader, Sword-geared Force Shielder.

Statistically, that makes the Mage classes under appreciated. Why else do you think Epaulet of Fighter +X sells for so much more than Epaulet of Sage +X? I can't think of anything beyond higher demand because of the amount of the sword users running around as opposed to magic users.

I'm telling you, in a normal day of playing (at least from my perspective), there are at least three sword class characters to every magic class character on most maps.
    Server: Mercury
    Guild: Zodiac
    Characters:
    Trelior Lvl 12X Wizard
    Caionna Lvl 8X Blader
    Taliv Lvl 5X Force Shielder
    Neristhana Lvl 5X Force Archer

All Procyon Nation so far, I'll eventually make a few for Capella.

True truee

Shadow Titanium
    i think what he means by fighter class is more physical fighter. like fist fighting and kicking, cool i guess, give them orbs that turn into brass knuckles. punching combos ftw, finishing move bicycle kick ftw!!!!!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Trelior View Post
    There's already plenty of "Fighter" type classes. Warrior, Blader, Force Blader, Sword-geared Force Shielder.

Statistically, that makes the Mage classes under appreciated. Why else do you think Epaulet of Fighter +X sells for so much more than Epaulet of Sage +X? I can't think of anything beyond higher demand because of the amount of the sword users running around as opposed to magic users.

I'm telling you, in a normal day of playing (at least from my perspective), there are at least three sword class characters to every magic class character on most maps.
    come to venus and u will trow up at all the wi's running around, too many wi's in venus.

Titanium
    Read nothing but your thread title. Ignorant as that may be, "no."
    14x FB
    Guild: Strangeland
    Server: Venus

Bloody Ice ~~ Mobbing Nipperlugs with "Darkness"
    umm...we get new classes in Cabal II so grats on your win..
    Force Blader - Lvl 11x
    Capella

why not making a cleric style mage class that is more into the resurrection/healing/buffing with summons to use along with a staff style to make into a severity of different styles of the class and such as that

First thing came to mind for a new class, would be a cybernetic type class (and it could have its own storyline ) like tie it in with the machine clan, or a alternative could be just simply play as a advanced robotic race. (I think either one could work)

There are already things like lasers, and post apocalyptic tech in the game story so, it could be tied in with that. I'm throwing it out there, since this thread seemed interesting and there was no flaming. Lets keep it that way. So what you think of the cyborg twist using elements of the game that is already in place?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast