Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A question to the GMs... About The future of the WIs

A question to the GMs... About The future of the WIs

From what i can see in the next update the trans skill from the other classes are going to be OP but the wiz skill is nothing special... i wanted to ask what are ur plans with the wizards, are they going to get more nerfed, or op, or are they going to stay the way they are? Also, what u think about their trans skill compared to the others?

Banned
    oh man theyre so nerfed! theyre only the highest dps in the game! able to easily solo pluma and ca5 oh man ahhhh so nerfed!!!

FA is highest DPS... but wizards do own in freestyle PvP, which is the way *every other cabal game* PvPs. Americans are just lazy asses who wanna sit there and press 1,2,3,4,5,6.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    FA is highest DPS... but wizards do own in freestyle PvP, which is the way *every other cabal game* PvPs. Americans are just lazy asses who wanna sit there and press 1,2,3,4,5,6.
    Id have to Say wi and FA are tied for highest DPS but it seems WI have higher def and tank better and vamp better and are 10x more useful then FA in PVE

but You did mention That they own Freestyle Which is why Our Wizards are getting nerfed and The other cabals wizards are being "balanced"
    Last edited by Shinn; 07-21-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    oh man theyre so nerfed! theyre only the highest dps in the game! able to easily solo pluma and ca5 oh man ahhhh so nerfed!!!
    +1

Yea right... I just press 1 and let it go from there

Sig by LunaKiara*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Keep dreaming you ugly no toothed 3rd world living pos.

i just wanna know their future, if they are going to be buffed or nerfed on the next expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    Id have to Say wi and FA are tied for highest DPS but it seems WI have higher def and tank better and vamp better and are 10x more useful then FA in PVE

but You did mention That they own Freestyle Which is why Our Wizards are getting nerfed and The other cabals wizards are being "balanced"
    They would be tied if there were no crit shot or shadow shot.

And oh yeah. Heal is soooo useless in PvE.

wa rule end thread/lol jk (i hate when ppl say that) ima build a fa when im done with my mfs

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast